This decadent no-bake keto chocolate cheesecake it’s rich, creamy, and super easy to make. It’s an impressive keto no-bake dessert that takes less than 15 minutes to make from scratch.
Can you believe that there is a luxurious sugar-free chocolate cheesecake that doesn’t require the use of an oven? Yes, such a thing exists, and you’ve discovered it right here! So when you want a chocolate dessert but don’t want to bake, this no-bake chocolate cheesecake is the best sugar-free chocolate dessert recipe for you.
Not only does it contain healthy fats and minimal carbs, but its super simple to make too. You don’t need any baking experience or fancy kitchen gadgets – all you need are some basic ingredients and a few minutes of your time.
I almost screamed when I took my first bite of this cheesecake because the texture was so perfect. So whenever my friends and family come in for a visit, I whip up this quick dessert. Trust me, not only do they not notice it’s keto, but they are begging for the recipe.
Watch our quick step-by-step video on how to make the best no-bake keto chocolate dessert!
Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
If you’ve been with me for a while, you know that here on the blog, I love to share quick and easy-to-make keto desserts that are truly the best. The keto chocolate cheesecake is not an exception. It has 2 of my favorite things in the world:
- A low carb no-bake chocolate crust that is thick enough and holds the cheesecake.
- The silkiest chocolate filling that’s loaded with real chocolate and cream cheese.
What is a Keto No-Bake Cheesecake?
Eto no-bake cheesecake is a gluten and sugar-free dessert made without baking. It includes an almond flour crust and a creamy filling made with cream cheese, heavy cream, sweetener, and flavorings. The cheesecake sets in the refrigerator and is enjoyed chilled.
Bonus, it contains no eggs and it’s ready in just 15 minutes from start to finish.
Reasons This is The Best No Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
I could list a million reasons why we love this no-bake chocolate cheesecake, but here are the most important:
- No-Bake recipe – Who doesn’t love a delicious chocolate dessert that doesn’t require any baking method?
- It looks fancy – Don’t be fooled by its sophisticated appearance! This no-bake chocolate cheesecake is quite simple to make.
- Wonderful for chocolate lovers. – if you love chocolate, this dessert it’s perfect for you. Consider a lovely chocolate crust and a smooth, creamy chocolate center. Isn’t it incredible?
Making a no-bake keto chocolate cheesecake is easier than you think. All it takes are a few ingredients and the right steps to make this delicious treat! Here’s what you need:
- Coconut Oil – You may easily replace the coconut oil with unsalted butter in the same quantity.
- Almond Flour – Choose a blanched superfine almond flour or sift it before using it to get rid of the bigger clumps. If you can’t find a superfine, use a food processor. The fine texture of fine almond flour is similar to that of conventional all-purpose flour. You can also make this recipe using my keto coconut flour pie crust!
- Cocoa Powder – any brand is great; make sure it is pure cocoa that has no sugar added.
- Powdered Sweetener – I love using powdered Sweetener since this is a no-bake crust. Use a clean food processor (or coffee grinder) to make powdered sweeteners at home.
For The Chocolate Filling
- Cream Cheese – I recommended using softened full-fat cream cheese. If you use cold cream cheese, your cheesecake will have lumps.
- Sweetener – Any keto powdered sweetener, such as Erythritol, Xylitol, Monk Fruit, or Allulose, can be used. This recipe requires powdered sweetener since it melts quickly, and the result is a much creamier chocolate filling.
- Cocoa Powder – Use cocoa powder, not cacao powder. Dutch-processed alkaline cocoa has the most intense and delicious flavor.
- Vanilla Extract – to boost the flavors.
- Dark Chocolate – I prefer using 85% chocolate to keep the cheesecake from being too high in carbs and sugar. If you want a completely sugar-free chocolate pie, use an unsweetened chocolate bar or chocolate chips.
- Heavy Whipping Cream – Make sure that it is at room temperature.
How To Make No Bake Keto Cheesecake
To make this delicious and creamy No-Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake, you have to follow just some easy steps.
Preparing The Crust
- Combine all of the ingredients for the crust in a large mixing bowl until well combined and crumbly.
- Then spread the mixture evenly over a greased 9-inch springform pan. Use a measuring cup or a glass to get the job done. Pop this in the refrigerator while you’re preparing your filling.
Preparing The Filling
- Beat the cream cheese and sweetener for two minutes or until creamy in a large mixing bowl.
- Over a double boiler, melt the chocolate. Allow it to cool slightly before mixing it in with the cream cheese.
- Slowly pour the melted chocolate and vanilla extract into the cream cheese mixture while mixing at low speed. Mix until everything is properly combined.
- Pour the creamy goodness onto our refrigerated crust from earlier and spread evenly. Now, refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
TIP: Be sure not to overmix here, as that can cause your cheesecake to become too runny. A few quick stirs should do it!
Tips For Making The Best No-Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
- You may use chocolate chips, but make sure to weigh them and melt them carefully.
- Before mixing the powdered sweetener into the batter, sift it. If you don’t sift, you risk having clumps all over your cheesecake. Sifting it creates a fine, smooth powder that blends easily into the cream cheese batter.
- Don’t forget about using parchment paper! Lining your pan with this will make unmolding so much easier – you won’t have to worry about any pieces breaking off as you move the cake onto a serving platter or plate.
- Please make sure that all ingredients are at room temperature before mixing them for a smooth cheesecake.
- It’s critical to give your cheesecake enough time to set before serving it. Four hours are fine, but if possible, it is preferred to let it in the fridge overnight.
- Use a springform pan for this chocolate cheesecake. You can use a 9-inch or 10-inch without making any adjustments to the recipe.
You can top this cheesecake with a variety of low-carb toppings. But it’s so good that you don’t even need to add any toppings.
If you want to decorate your chocolate cheesecake, try one of these keto-friendly options:
- Whipped Cream
- Fresh berries like strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries add a bright pop of color and flavor;
- Chocolate Chunks
- Shredded coconut
- Chopped nuts such as walnuts, hazelnuts or almonds provide crunchy texture;
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Sauce
- A drizzle of Homemade Keto Caramel Sauce
- Crushed Keto Oreo Cookies
How To Store This No-Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
- Fridge: Store the cheesecake in an airtight container for about five days.
- Freezer: Alternatively, you may freeze the entire cheesecake or individual parts of it. Wrap in plastic wrap, and freeze for up to a month. When ready to enjoy, thaw this in the refrigerator overnight.
Another interesting thing about this recipe is that it can be made with your favorite flavor.
- You can add some espresso powder to the cheesecake mixture to enhance the chocolate flavor.
- Drizzle a simple raspberry sauce over the cheesecake.
- Another great idea is to add some orange extract to the chocolate cheese filling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I Use Gelatin?
This cheesecake is made without gelatin, and you can skip it if you prefer a creamier cheesecake.
I use gelatin in keto desserts with a large amount of liquid that doesn’t set in the fridge like coconut milk. You’ll love my No-Bake Keto Key Lime Pie and Keto Coconut Cream Pie, where I use gelatin to help the filling set properly.
Looking For More Keto Chocolate Desserts? Try These:
- The Best Fudgy Keto Brownies – Only 2g carbs
- Keto French Silk Pie
- Keto Chocolate Orange Cake
- The BEST Keto Double Chocolate Muffins – Super Moist and Fudgy
- Super Moist Double Chocolate Keto Pound Cake
No Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
Keto Chocolate Crust
- For the keto chocolate pie crust- Prepare a 9-inch (23cm) springform pan by lining the bottom with parchment paper and by lightly greasing the edges with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all the crust ingredients until well mixed and the dough looks crumbly. If the dough looks too wet (or greasy), add one more tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Firmly press the crust into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pan. Use the bottom of a measuring cup or glass. Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes until the filling is ready.
- Low Carb Chocolate Cheesecake Filling – In a large mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese and powdered Sweetener. Use an electric mixer to beat for 1-2 minutes until fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract, melted chocolate, whipping cream, and continue mixing for 1-2 minutes, or until the filling looks smooth and creamy.
- Pour the chocolate filling into the crust and use a spatula to spread evenly. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- To decorate- Garnish with chopped chocolate or fresh berries.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: