Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Milkshake
This keto chocolate peanut butter milkshake is the absolute best low carb smoothie. It’s extremely thick and creamy and ready in just 5 minutes. Tastes just like a peanut butter cup and it’s dairy-free, vegan and so refreshing!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 serving
- 1-2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1-2 tbsp Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Full fat coconut milk or Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Water or Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup Crushed Ice
- 2 tbsp Sweetener
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp Xanthan Gum optional
- Pinch of Mineral Salt
- Optional: Cocoa Nibs: Whipped Cream, Chia Seeds, Ground Flaxseed, Collagen peptides. Peanut Butter, MCT oil, Mint Extract, Avocado.
In a blender, add all the ingredients.
Pulse until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust the sweetness.
Serve with a dollop of whipped cream!
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 306kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Sodium: 104mg | Potassium: 589mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 2mg | Net Carbs: 6g