1. Melt the butter, then add it to a bowl with the almond flour, cocoa powder, and sweetener. Mix until well combined.
2&3. – Press the dough into the prepared baking pan. – Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes, then let it cool completely.
4. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and egg to a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
5. Then add the powdered sweetener, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
6. – Spread the cheesecake mixture evenly over the cooled crust and bake the cheesecake for 30 minutes.
7.Add the heavy cream to a saucepan and bring it to a simmer. Pour the heavy cream over the chocolate and let everything sit for 1 minute.. Whisk everything until smooth.
8. Once the cheesecake is cooled completely, pour the keto ganache over it and let it chill for at least 3 hours.
9. Slice the bars using a clean knife.