This decadent no-bake keto chocolate cheesecake it’s rich, creamy, and super easy to make. It’s an impressive keto no-bake dessert that takes less than 15 minutes to make from scratch.
Can you believe that there is a luxurious sugar-free chocolate cheesecake that doesn’t require the use of an oven? Yes, such a thing exists, and you’ve discovered it right here! So when you want a chocolate dessert but don’t want to bake, this no-bake chocolate cheesecake is the best sugar-free chocolate dessert recipe for you.
I almost screamed when I took my first bite of this cheesecake because the texture was so perfect. So whenever my friends and family come in for a visit, I whip up this quick dessert. Trust me, not only do they not notice it’s keto, but they are begging for the recipe.
Watch our quick step-by-step video on how to make the best no-bake keto chocolate dessert!
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
- Reasons This is The Best No Bake Keto Chocolate Cheeesecake
- Ingredients For This No-Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
- How To Make This No-Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
- Tips For Making The Best No-Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
- Toppings Ideas
- How To Store This No-Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
- Flavor Variations
- Looking For More Keto Chocolate Desserts? Try These:
- No Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
If you’ve been with me for a while, you know that here on the blog, I love to share quick and easy-to-make keto desserts that are truly the best. The keto chocolate cheesecake is not an exception. It has 2 of my favorite things in the world:
- A low carb no-bake chocolate crust that is thick enough and holds the cheesecake.
- The silkiest chocolate filling that’s loaded with real chocolate and cream cheese.
Reasons This is The Best No Bake Keto Chocolate Cheeesecake
I could list a million reasons why we love this no-bake chocolate cheesecake, but here are the most important:
- No-Bake recipe – Who doesn’t love a delicious chocolate dessert that doesn’t require any baking method?
- It looks fancy – Don’t be fooled by its sophisticated appearance! This no-bake chocolate cheesecake is quite simple to make.
- Wonderful for chocolate lovers. – if you love chocolate, this dessert it’s perfect for you. Consider a lovely chocolate crust and a smooth, creamy chocolate center. Isn’t it incredible?
Ingredients For This No-Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
For this no-bake keto cheesecake, we’ll need just a few easy ingredients that you may already have in your pantry:
- Coconut Oil – You may easily replace the coconut oil with unsalted butter in the same quantity.
- Almond Flour – Choose a blanched super fine almond flour or sift it before using it to get rid of the bigger clumps. If you can’t find a superfine, use a food processor. The fine texture of fine almond flour is similar to that of conventional all-purpose flour. You can also make this recipe using my keto coconut flour pie crust!
- Cocoa Powder – any brand is great; make sure it is pure cocoa.
- Powdered Sweetener – I love using powdered Sweetener since this is a no-bake crust. Use a clean food processor (or coffee grinder) to make powdered sweetener from a granulate one.
For The Chocolate Filling
- Cream Cheese – I recommended using softened full-fat cream cheese. If you use cold cream cheese, your cheesecake will have lumps.
- Sweetener – Any keto powdered sweetener, such as Erythritol, Xylitol, Monk Fruit, or Allulose, can be used. This recipe requires powdered sweetener since it melts quickly, and the result is a much creamier chocolate filling.
- Cocoa Powder – Use cocoa powder, not cacao powder. Dutch-processed alkaline cocoa has the most intense and delicious flavor.
- Vanilla Extract – to boost the flavors.
- Dark Chocolate – I prefer using 85% chocolate to keep the cheesecake from being too high in carbs and sugar. If you want a completely sugar-free chocolate pie, use an unsweetened chocolate bar or chocolate chips.
- Heavy Whipping Cream – Make sure that it is at room temperature.
How To Make This No-Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
To make this delicious and creamy No-Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake, you have to follow just some easy steps.
Start by making the crust
- Combine all of the ingredients for the crust in a large mixing bowl until well combined and crumbly.
- In a 9-inch pie pan, firmly press the crust into the bottom and up the sides. Use a measuring cup or a glass to get the job done.
Make the chocolate filling
- Beat the cream cheese and sweetener for two minutes or until creamy in a large mixing bowl.
- Over a double boiler, melt the chocolate. Allow it to cool slightly before mixing it in with the cream cheese.
- Slowly pour the melted chocolate and vanilla extract into the cream cheese mixture while mixing at low speed. Mix until everything is properly combined.
- Fill the crust with filling and spread evenly. Now, refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
Tips For Making The Best No-Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
- You may use chocolate chips, but make sure to weigh them and melt them carefully.
- Before mixing the powdered sweetener into the batter, sift it. If you don’t sift, you risk having clumps all over your cheesecake. Sifting it creates a fine, smooth powder that blends easily into the cream cheese batter.
- Please make sure that all ingredients are at room temperature before mixing them for a smooth cheesecake.
- It’s critical to give your cheesecake enough time to set before serving it. Four hours are fine, but if possible, it is preferred to let it in the fridge overnight.
- Use a springform pan for this chocolate cheesecake. You can use a 9-inch or 10-inch without making any adjustments to the recipe.
You can top this cheesecake with a variety of low-carb toppings. But it’s so good that you don’t even need to add any toppings.
If you want to decorate your chocolate cheesecake, try one of these keto-friendly options:
- Whipped Cream
- Fresh berries
- Chocolate Chunks
- Coconut Flakes
- Chopped nuts
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Sauce
- Homemade Caramel Sauce
- Crushed Keto Oreo Cookies
How To Store This No-Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
- Fridge: Store the cheesecake in an airtight container for about five days.
- Freezer: Alternatively, you may freeze the entire cheesecake or individual parts of it. Wrap in plastic wrap, and freeze for up to a month. When ready to enjoy, thaw this in the refrigerator overnight.
Another interesting thing about this recipe is that it can be made with your favorite flavor.
- You can add some espresso powder to the cheesecake mixture to enhance the chocolate flavor.
- Drizzle a simple raspberry sauce over the cheesecake.
- Another great idea is to add some orange extract to the chocolate cheese filling.
Looking For More Keto Chocolate Desserts? Try These:
- The Best Fudgy Keto Brownies – Only 2g carbs
- Keto French Silk Pie
- Keto Chocolate Orange Cake
- The BEST Keto Double Chocolate Muffins – Super Moist and Fudgy
- Super Moist Double Chocolate Keto Pound Cake
No Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
Keto Chocolate Crust
- For the keto chocolate pie crust- Prepare a 9-inch (23cm) springform pan by lining the bottom with parchment paper and by lightly greasing the edges with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all the crust ingredients until well mixed and the dough looks crumbly. If the dough looks too wet (or greasy), add one more tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Firmly press the crust into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pan. Use the bottom of a measuring cup or glass. Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes until the filling is ready.
- Low Carb Chocolate Cheesecake Filling – In a large mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese and powdered Sweetener. Use an electric mixer to beat for 1-2 minutes until fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract, melted chocolate, whipping cream, and continue mixing for 1-2 minutes, or until the filling looks smooth and creamy.
- Pour the chocolate filling into the crust and use a spatula to spread evenly. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- To decorate- Garnish with chopped chocolate or fresh berries.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: