1. Add melted coconut oil, shredded coconut, sweetener, and canned coconut cream in a food processor.
2. Process for at least 2 minutes on high speed. Scrap the bowl and repeat until it comes together into a fine wet coconut mixture.
3. Next, shape the bounty bars with your hands and arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips with coconut oil in the microwave. Add the vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
5. Using two forks, dip each bounty bar into the melted chocolate mixture.
6. Then return each bar onto the baking sheet covered with parchment paper or on a cooling rack.