Made with only 5 ingredients and ready in 15 minutes, learn how to make the best keto bounty bars that are sugar-free, dairy-free, and taste even better than the original ones.
These keto bounty bars are coconutty, creamy and contain only 6 grams of net carbs per serving. I’m sure you’ll want to make them over and over again after the first bite.
So if you are looking for a quick and easy-to-make keto coconut dessert treat to impress your loved ones, I invite you to try this recipe.
These sugar-free bounty bars are incredibly delicious and much healthier than regular ones since they are made with only naturally low-carb ingredients.
So make this recipe for this holiday season if you want a sweet snack with few calories. It’s one of the best keto coconut desserts you will ever try.
Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe
- They are extremely easy to make.
- No Bake coconut bars loaded with coconut flavor and creaminess.
- Contain only 6g net carbs per serving.
- You can make them ahead of time.
- Ready in just 15 minutes.
Is Coconut Keto-Friendly?
Yes, if you’re on a ketogenic diet, you can eat coconut and desserts made with coconut without going out of ketosis.
In fact, low-sugar coconut products are an excellent choice to include in your keto diet since they are low in net carbs and packed with healthy fats.
What Are Bounty Bars?
Bounty bars are popular candies made with a white, soft, sweet coconut filling that is coated in milk or dark chocolate.
Keto bounty bars are a keto-friendly version of those classic Bounty bars. You can enjoy low carb bounty bars on a ketogenic diet because it contains only keto friendly ingredients.
Ingredients For Keto Bounty Bars
For this delicious recipe, you’ll need only need 5 ingredients that are extremely easy to find. Here is everything you will need:
- Shredded Coconut – is the main ingredient in this recipe, so make sure you use unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Coconut Cream – If you don’t have any coconut cream, you can replace it with the same amount of heavy cream or coconut milk.
- Sweetener – you can use any keto powdered sweetener, such as Erythritol, xylitol, monk fruit, or allulose.
- Coconut Oil – you can also replace it with the same amount of butter.
- Chocolate Chips – you can also use a chocolate bar; make sure it is unsweetened.
How To Make Keto Bounty Bars
You will have to follow the next steps to end up with the most delicious keto bounty bars you have ever tried. It might seem difficult initially, but you will see that they are extremely easy to make.
- Add all the ingredients except the chocolate into a food processor and process for about two minutes.
- Once the coconut mixture is ready, form bars with your hands, similar to the Bounty bars we find in the store.
- Place each formed bounty bar on a dish covered with parchment paper and store it in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, make the chocolate coating.
- Add the chocolate, coconut oil, and vanilla extract to a bowl and microwave until melted.
- Once the chocolate is melted, dip the coconut bars until fully covered.
- Put the bounty bars on a tray lined with baking paper and refrigerate for about two hours.
Tips and Variations For Making The Best Keto Bounty Bars
- To make everything easier and cleaner, dip the coconut bars in the melted chocolate using two forks.
- You can sprinkle some shredded coconut over the bounty bars.
- Fridge: You can store them in the fridge in an airtight container for up to one week.
- Freezer: These keto bounty bars can also be stored in the freezer in a freezer-safe bag for up to three months.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is This Recipe Dairy Free?
Definitely, since this recipe requires coconut cream and coconut oil, you can easily enjoy it even if you are on a dairy-free diet.
More No Bake Keto Desserts
- No Bake Keto Coconut Balls
- Low Carb & Keto Chocolate Mousse
- No-Bake Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
- Keto Protein Bars
Keto Bounty Bars
- Add melted coconut oil, shredded coconut, sweetener, and canned coconut cream in a food processor.
- Process for at least 2 minutes on high speed. Scrap the bowl and repeat until it comes together into a fine wet coconut mixture.
- Next, shape the bounty bars with your hands and arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips with coconut oil in the microwave. Add the vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Using two forks, dip each bounty bar into the melted chocolate mixture.
- Then return each bar onto the baking sheet covered with parchment paper or on a cooling rack.
- Store them for 5-10 minutes until the chocolate is set, then enjoy.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.