Are you looking for the most delicious Keto Turkey Recipes? Then, you’ve come to the right place because we’ve gathered 20 low carb turkey recipe alternatives to traditional holiday foods so you don’t miss out even if you are on a keto diet.
Turkey may be a strangely stressful experience for many of us, but it doesn’t have to be!
Turkey is by far the star on the Thanksgiving table. We’ve got you covered whether you want a classic roast, something fried, or something stuffed. After you’ve decided on a turkey dish, all you have to do is choose your Thanksgiving sides, beverages, and desserts to complete the dinner.
If you want even more inspiration check out our Keto Thanksgiving Round-Up that features over 33 best keto recipes to enjoy with family and friends.
Don’t worry if you make too much; the leftovers will be delicious.
Is Turkey Keto Friendly?
- Keto Turkey Brie Cranberry Chaffle Sandwich
- Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps
- Keto Turkey Salad
- Crunchy Healthy Turkey Salad Recipe
- Keto Turkey Meatloaf
- Low Carb Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Mushroom & Sage Rolled Turkey Breast
- Super Juicy Roasted Turkey Breast with Garlic Herb Butter
- Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- Keto Crockpot Turkey Breast
- Brined Roast Turkey
- Herb Butter Roast Turkey
- Low Carb Stuffed Turkey
- Low Carb Keto Turkey Soup
- Keto Turkey Soup
- Low Carb Keto Turkey Chili
- Keto Ground Turkey Crust Pizza or Meatza
- The Perfect Turkey Meatballs (W30, Keto, Paleo)
- Keto Turkey Stuffed Mushrooms
- 20 Keto Turkey Recipes – Best Low Carb Turkey Recipes
Is Turkey Keto Friendly?
Yes, turkey is keto-friendly, high-quality protein that you can consume on a keto diet. However, because turkey has a low carb content by nature, you may enjoy it with a variety of side dishes. (For Thanksgiving, I recommend this Garlic Herb Butter Roasted Turkey breast!)
Keto Turkey Brie Cranberry Chaffle Sandwich
Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps
Keto Turkey Salad
Crunchy Healthy Turkey Salad Recipe
Keto Turkey Meatloaf
Low Carb Stuffed Bell Peppers
Mushroom & Sage Rolled Turkey Breast
Super Juicy Roasted Turkey Breast with Garlic Herb Butter
Air Fryer Turkey Breast
Keto Crockpot Turkey Breast
Brined Roast Turkey
Herb Butter Roast Turkey
Low Carb Stuffed Turkey
Low Carb Keto Turkey Soup
Keto Turkey Soup
Low Carb Keto Turkey Chili
Keto Ground Turkey Crust Pizza or Meatza
The Perfect Turkey Meatballs (W30, Keto, Paleo)
Keto Turkey Stuffed Mushrooms
20 Keto Turkey Recipes – Best Low Carb Turkey Recipes
- 5 tbsp butter
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- herbs: 1 tbsp fresh sage rosemary, thyme, parsley
- salt and black pepper to taste.
- 4 bone-in turkey breast skin on
- In a medium bowl mix the softened butter, herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Use 2/3 of the herb butter under the skin, and smear the rest on top of the turkey breast.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 450°F/ 230°C or until the skin starts to look crispy.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F/180°C and cover the turkey with foil. Roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes, basting every 30 minutes with pan juices.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: