I was looking for something to replace my bread. Since I’m on keto, I’m not allowed to have any bread to make sandwiches. So I’ve looked for a bread recipe. A simple one because I’m no MasterChef and I mess up the complicated recipes. It’s one of my friend’s favorite recipe, and I invite you to give this recipe a try.
These cheesy muffins turned out great, the taste is incredible, and the texture was pretty good. I would make them again. Maybe the next I will substitute the de almond meal with flaxseed meal.
So enjoy this simple recipe! You can use these bready cheesy muffins as a keto snack or just to make a sandwich with some bacon and cream cheese.
Remember that the key a healthy low carb diet is eating “real food,” eating foods from natural sources, meat from grass-fed animals. Stop eating processed foods and think about your health.
Start by melting the cheese in your microwave.
Mix in the egg and the egg and the almond flour until perfectly combined!
I divided the mixture into 4 and baked it into a muffin tray until golden.
Keto Mozzarella Muffins – Excellent bread substitute
- 250 g Mozzarella
- 50 g almond flour
- 1 egg
- Melt mozzarella in the microwave or on bain-marie until it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Mix well the melted cheese with the almond flour while the mozzarella is still warm.
- Finally, add the egg into the mixture and mix again.
- Bake them for 15 minutes at a medium temperature in the preheated oven.
- Let them cook until they look nice and golden.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THESE KETO MUFFINS
- The great amount of natural healthy fats.
- Great protein amount.
- It has fiber because of the almond flour.
- The taste is just amazing.
Let me know if you made these muffins and how they’ve turned out. Enjoy!
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: