Are you searching for some of the best low carb cocktails to enjoy on a keto diet? We’ve compiled a list of the finest keto cocktail recipes that are both delicious and low in carbs. These indulgent low-carb alcoholic drinks will make your diet easier and more delightful.
- What Is A Keto Cocktail?
- Lowest Carbs Keto Alcohol
- Keto Cocktails Using Tequila
- Keto Cocktails Using Vodka
- Keto Cocktails Using Rum
- Other Keto Interesting Combinations Cocktails
- 20 Best Keto Cocktails – Low Carb Cocktails
What Is A Keto Cocktail?
Keto cocktails are alcoholic beverages with a reduced carbohydrate content. Therefore, alcohol would be the easiest obstacle to overcome when creating a low-carb drink.
Did you know that there are alcohols with no carbs?
Brandy, gin, rum, tequila, vodka, and whiskey are examples of distilled spirits. Dry red and white wines, which are also low-carb beverages, are another great choice. Furthermore, sugar-free drinks are keto-friendly and would be a suitable substitute.
The sweetener, which can be found in syrups, sodas, juices, liqueurs, and even sugar, is important in most keto cocktails. Luckily, there are keto cocktails that contain sugar-free alternative ingredients.
There are 20 delicious keto-friendly drinks to help you stay in ketosis. So say goodbye to not being able to enjoy your favorite beverages. These are great to make at home, but you can also give the bartender instructions on making your favorites.
Lowest Carbs Keto Alcohol
- Rum – 0 grams net carbs for a 1.5oz serving
- Vodka – 0 grams net carbs for a 1.5oz serving
- Tequila – 0 grams net carbs for a 1.5oz serving
- Gin – 0 grams net carbs for a 1.5oz serving
- Whiskey – 0 grams net carbs for a 1.5oz serving
- Red Wine – 3 grams net carbs for 5oz serving
- White Wine – 3 grams net carbs for 5oz serving
Keto Cocktails Using Tequila
Best Keto Skinny Margarita
Keto Low-Carb Skinny Frozen Strawberry Margarita Cocktails
Keto Tequila Sunrise
Keto Cocktails Using Vodka
The BEST Keto Moscow Mule Recipe! – Low Carb Cocktail
Keto Bloody Mary
Keto Low-Carb Sugar-Free Lemon Drop Vodka Martini
Low Carb Cosmopolitan Cocktail
Low carb Russian Coffee
Low Carb Vodka Chata
Vanilla Latte Martini
Sex on the Beach (Low Carb, Keto Friendly)
Keto Cocktails Using Rum
Keto Strawberry Daiquiri
Keto Low Carb Caribbean Rum Punch Cocktail
Low Carb Strawberry Lemonade Mojitos
Low-Carb Raspberry & Blackberry Mojito Cocktails
Other Keto Interesting Combinations Cocktails
Sparkling Raspberry Limeade Mocktail
Easy Frozen Sangria Recipe
20 Best Keto Cocktails – Low Carb Cocktails
- 3 oz vodka
- 8 oz diet ginger beer
- 4 Tbsp lime juice
- Crushed Ice
- spring of mint to garnish
- 1 lime wedge to garnish
- In a Moscow Mule Copper Mug add lime juice.
- Pour the vodka, add the ice cubes, and fill the mug with diet ginger beer. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and fresh mint leaves.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: