This classic 3-ingredient Keto Moscow Mule Recipe is the best low carb cocktail. Moscow mules are fizzy drinks made with sugar-free ginger beer, vodka, and fresh lime juice. This low carb cocktail is super refreshing on a hot summer day and perfect for holidays thanks to the delicious ginger flavor.
What are the Ingredients for Keto Moscow Mule?
For this boozy keto drink recipe, you’ll only need a few ingredients: vodka of choice, diet ginger beer, lime juice, and crushed ice.
- Vodka: There are no rules in choosing the vodka for this low carb alcoholic drink. Are you wondering if you can have vodka on a keto diet? Well, vodka, just like other types of pure alcohol, has zero carbs and can be consumed in a keto diet, but only with moderation. You’ll need to remember that there are about 100 calories in 1.5 oz of vodka despite vodka having zero carbs.
- Diet Ginger Beer: It’s important to make sure you are using a sugar-free ginger beer to avoid unnecessary carbs and added sugar. You can use Zevia Ginger Root Flavored Beer, Gosling’s Diet Ginger Beer, found at Walmart.
- Lime Juice: Freshly squeezed tastes much more intense than concentrates. You can swap lime juice for orange or lemon juice. Just as delicious!
- Copper Moscow Mule Mug: It looks incredible, and I love serving this drink from this mug, but if you don’t have it, It won’t hurt the taste if you use just normal glasses. For the recipe, you’ll only need a few things: the diet ginger beer of your choice, vodka, lime juice, and ice. You don’t need a fancy copper Moscow Mule mug, but it certainly doesn’t hurt anything.
How to Make Low Carb Moscow Mule Drink?
- Fill a stirring glass or copper mug with ice.
- Add lime juice and vodka to the stirring glass. Stir until glass is frosted.
- Strain the mixture into a copper mug with ice.
- Fill the mug with diet ginger beer and serve.
Other Keto Drinks You’ll Love
The BEST Keto Moscow Mule Recipe! – Low Carb Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 4 oz diet ginger beer
- 1 Tbsp lime juice freshly squeezed
- spring of mint to garnish
- 1 lime wedge to garnish
- Crushed Ice
- Add lime juice into a Moscow Mule Copper Mug or tall glass.
- Add ice cubes, pour vodka, and fill the mug with diet ginger beer. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and fresh mint leaves.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: