Are you searching for the best keto slow cooker recipes? Then, you’re in the right place. These 20 keto slow cooker recipes are the best if you’re looking for comforting dinners that are incredibly delicious.
Good comfort food is only a timer away. From delicious low carb soups to healthy main dishes, these keto recipes can be cooked in your slow cooker so you can prep them in the morning and have a hearty dinner waiting for you when you get home.
Unlike the sped-up method that lets you cook an entire meal in minutes instead of hours, a slow cooker allows food enough time to develop flavors and the meat becomes extremely tender.
A slow cooker is such a cheap, and economical way to cook foods that are low in carbs and help you stick with a ketogenic diet as the meals are delicious. With a slow cooker, all you have to do is toss a few ingredients into the pot before you go to work in the morning, and by the time you come home, you’ll have a ready-to-eat keto dinner.
Slow Cooker Tips
- To make cleanup a breeze, use slow cooker liners. Simply remove the liners and rinse your slow cooker with soapy water for simple cleanup. You’ll no longer have a caked-on food mess or have to scrub and soak your slow cooker.
- Prepare your ingredients the night before. If you want to start your slow cooker before work, you might not have time to do all of the prep work in the morning. Prepare as many of your vegetables as possible the night before and store them in the refrigerator. Then just toss everything in and turn it on in the morning.
- Brown the meat before adding it to the slow cooker to increase the flavor of the meal.
- Try not to use frozen cuts of meats as it may increase the cooking time.
What Is The Best Slow Cooker?
You’re probably wondering what’s the best slow cooker you can order to help you make some of these delicious recipes. You can go for a cheap slow cooker or get an expensive one. Here are a few things to consider:
- Size– Slow cookers vary in size and the pots range from 1 1/2 quarts to 8 1/2 quarts.
- Functions – Some slow cookers come with a sear or sautee function, so you might consider this when buying a new slow cooker.
- Warming Function
- Ease of Cleaning
- Temperature Probes