1. Cut the chicken breast into 1 1/4-inch pieces and dry with paper towels.
2. – Add the chicken breast bites to a bowl, sprinkle the seasonings and flour over them. Toss well to coat evenly.
3. – Add the olive oil and one tbsp butter to a skillet in a skillet over medium heat.
4. – Add the chicken bites in an even layer, and cook for about 4 minutes on each side until golden brown and nearly cooked through.
5. Now add the remaining 2 tbsp of butter along with the minced garlic.
6. – Cook for 2 more minutes or until the chicken should be 165 degrees in the center and no longer pink.