Garlic Butter chicken bites are ultra juicy and loaded with flavor. Bite-sized chicken pieces are perfectly pan seared until golden brown, then smothered in a delicious garlic butter sauce. Perfect for a quick dinner or appetizer.
This chicken breast recipe is super simple and quick to make, and the results are incredibly delicious. It’s the best recipe to prepare when you are in a hurry or you don’t have so much time for cooking.
I am a huge fan of juicy and tender chicken pan seared in butter until perfectly golden.
This chicken bites recipe is not going to disappoint, and I’m sure you have all the ingredients on hand.
The best part? It’s kids-approved, and everything is cooked in a single skillet, so there are fewer dishes to clean. Serve as a main dish or as an appetizer for a lazy family dinner.
Why Are You Going To Love These Chicken Bites
- It’s ready in only 20 minutes without needing any cooking skills.
- You can make it ahead of time.
- Tender and juicy chicken breast bites coated in garlic and butter
- It’s a healthy recipe made with naturally low-carb ingredients.
Garlic Butter Chicken Bites Ingredients
Another great thing about this recipe is that it’s made using only a few easy ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. Here is a list of everything you will need:
- Chicken Breasts – Cut the chicken breasts into equal pieces to ensure they cook evenly.
- Flour – this ingredient helps to create those golden brown chicken bites. Feel free to use your favorite flour. My keto friends use coconut flour!
- Italian Seasonings – you can use homemade Italian seasoning or buy it from the store.
- Salt and pepper – to taste.
- Olive Oil – you can replace it with any other vegetable oil you like.
- Butter – adds that buttery flavor and creates a velvety sauce that coats the chicken bites.
- Garlic – use only fresh minced garlic for this recipe for an intense flavor and taste.
- Parsley – you will need freshly chopped parsley to garnish the butter chicken bites.
How To Make The Best Garlic Butter Chicken Bites
You will be surprised to see how easy it is to prepare this delicious garlic butter chicken bites recipe. Here is everything you have to do:
- Start by preparing the chicken breast. Cut the chicken breast into almost equal bites, then add them to a bowl.
- Season the chicken breast, sprinkle with flour, and mix until well combined.
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil and the butter to a skillet over medium heat, then add the chicken breast in a single layer and cook for 5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- After the chicken bites are cooked, add the rest of the butter, minced garlic, and fresh parsley mix and cook for about 2 more minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and enjoy.
Tips and Variations For Making The Best Garlic Butter Chicken Bites
- Ensure you don’t overcrowd the pan while cooking the chicken because it will not cook evenly.
- Don’t cut the chicken breast into too small pieces because it will turn out dry while cooking.
- If you like spicy food, add some red pepper chili flakes to the chicken bites while cooking.
- If you want to make this recipe with more sauce, you can add one cup of chicken broth while cooking the chicken.
- Fridge – You can store these leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
- Freezer – These garlic butter chicken bites can be stored in the freezer in an airtight container for up to one month.
When ready to enjoy, thaw the chicken bites in the fridge overnight and reheat them in the microwave or a skillet with one tbsp of butter.
Although this recipe is delicious served simple as it is, you can make a complete meal if you pair it with your favorite side dish. Here are some great ideas:
- Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Radishes
- Creamy Homemade Coleslaw Salad
- Quick Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Garlic Butter Mushrooms
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Make This Recipe Using A Different Type Of Meat?
Sure, you can make this recipe using chicken thighs or chicken tenders instead of chicken breast. It will turn out to be the same as delicious.
How To Check If My Chicken Breast Bites Are Cooked Through?
If you want to check if the chicken bites are cooked, you can use a meat thermometer and insert it into the thickest part of the chicken. If it reads 165F, you will know that the chicken is cooked.
More Chicken Recipes
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken Soup
- Creamy Mushroom and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
- The BEST Mediterranean Chicken Skillet
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup
Garlic Butter Chicken Bites
- Cut the chicken breast into 1 1/4-inch pieces and dry with paper towels.
- Add the chicken breast bites to a bowl, sprinkle the seasonings and flour over them. Toss well to coat evenly.
- Add the olive oil and one tbsp butter to a skillet in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken bites in an even layer, and cook for about 4 minutes on each side until golden brown and nearly cooked through.
- Now add the remaining 2 tbsp of butter along with the minced garlic and parsley.
- Cook for 2 more minutes or until the chicken should be 165 degrees in the center and no longer pink.
- Serve right away with your favorite side dish.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.