Are you looking for a new quick-to-prepare dinner idea? Then, you’ve come to the right place because we gathered over 17 best chicken drumstick recipes for you to try. Cooking chicken drumsticks is a breeze, and you can whip up great chicken dinner dishes in such a short time.
Chicken meat is cooked quickly and can be paired with many side dishes for a complete and filling meal.
Chicken drumsticks are loved by the whole family because they tend to be super juicy, succulent, and depending on the preparation method the skin is super crispy and delicious.
We share with you 17 ways in which you can prepare chicken legs. This way, you will never run out of ideas when cooking chicken legs.
- What Spices Pair Well With Chicken?
Chicken Drumstick Recipes
- Easy Baked Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Crockpot Keto Bacon Wrapped Drumsticks
- Keto Chicken Drumsticks
- Keto Teriyaki Chicken Legs
- Low Carb Sweet Glazed Chicken Drumstick
- Keto Jerk Chicken
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Smoked Buffalo Drumsticks
- Orange Dijon Chicken
- Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken Drumsticks
- Keto BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
- Easy 5-Ingredient Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- Keto Chicken Drumsticks (In Oven or On the Grill)
- Chicken Drumsticks and Mushrooms
- Creamy Baked Chicken Legs
- Air-Fryer Crispy Curry Drumsticks
- Crispy Southern Style Keto Fried Chicken
- 17 Best Chicken Drumstick Recipes
What Spices Pair Well With Chicken?
- Chicken Seasoning– a delicious spice blend that pairs perfectly with chicken.
- Paprika or Smoked Paprika – It is often used in Chicken Recipes because it adds extra flavor and offers a beautiful color. With garlic, paprika can turn a simple chicken recipe into a delicacy.
- Garlic Powder or Fresh Garlic – Garlic has a unique flavor that we are all familiar with. It has a little strong and spicy aroma while fresh, but it loses that aroma and leaves a distinct pleasant aroma when cooked. The combination of paprika and garlic in practically any roasted or baked chicken dish is the foundation of almost any chicken dish.
- Coriander – It is recommended to add coriander leaves before the chicken is placed in the oven. This will spread the flavor throughout the preparation and harmonize with the other spices.
- Parsley – The parsley has a flavor that is both refreshing and aromatic. It goes well with practically any chicken dish and may be combined with several additional spices. Other herbs, such as dill or basil, can also be utilized.
- Onion Powder
- Dried Basil
- Dried Thyme
- Dried Rosemary
Chicken Drumstick Recipes
Easy Baked Lemon Garlic Chicken
Crockpot Keto Bacon Wrapped Drumsticks
Keto Chicken Drumsticks
Keto Teriyaki Chicken Legs
Low Carb Sweet Glazed Chicken Drumstick
Keto Jerk Chicken
Sweet and Sour Chicken
Smoked Buffalo Drumsticks
Orange Dijon Chicken
Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken Drumsticks
Keto BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
Easy 5-Ingredient Baked Chicken Drumsticks
Keto Chicken Drumsticks (In Oven or On the Grill)
Chicken Drumsticks and Mushrooms
Creamy Baked Chicken Legs
Air-Fryer Crispy Curry Drumsticks
Crispy Southern Style Keto Fried Chicken
17 Best Chicken Drumstick Recipes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F/ 220°C. Line a baking sheet with foil and place an oven safe rack on top.
- Pat the chicken drumsticks dry with paper towels and place them in a bowl. Add the butter, seasonings, and toss to coat.
- Bake the chicken legs in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165F/ 74C or higher
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: