Cream Cheese and Cheddar Ham Roll Ups are easy to whip up party appetizers for any special gathering or holiday party! These Ham Roll ups are filled cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and green onion. Snack on these delicious ham roll-ups with every occasion possible!
I grew up in a family were Holidays were to best opportunity to connect. My mother loves to cook, no wonders I inherited this passion my self.
Everywhere around Christmas, Easter or Birthdays we start researching for new appetizers to enjoy with our guests. Putting up a list with appetizers and all the meals to make usually takes good hours. What an enjoyable activity!
We have some classic recipes that never fail to miss from our table and therefore Ham Roll Ups are present every time. They are extremely easy to make, versatile, and everyone loves them! We get so many questions about the recipe from our guests, and that’s a good sign. We have proof that they love what we cook!
How To Make Easy Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
To make this easy go-to low carb appetizer recipe I start with common ingredients and love to switch things up depending on what’s left in my fridge. Just in a few minutes, you’ll have a delicious appetizer ready to eat.
- Start by gathering all the ham and cheese roll ups ingredients: ham, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, green onions.
- All you have to do is to spread the cream cheese over the slices, sprinkle cheddar cheese and a healthy amount of green onions and then roll up tightly!
- Chill for a few minutes and then slice them into 4-5 pieces. Use a toothpick to secure the ram wheels and make them party friendly.
It’s obvious enough that cream cheese roll ups are perfect as a quick low carb snack. Even if you’re not trying to reduce carbs, this snack is ideal for you. I can’t wait to make these bite-sized snacks for our summer picnic this weekend.
Also, these ham roll ups don’t need a tortilla to hold all the ingredients, since we are using the ham to wrap all the ingredients. If you can’t imagine making roll-ups without a wrap, you can either get low carb wraps from the store or make some delicious coconut flour low carb wraps recipe from this blog.
Other Appetizer Recipes You Might Like
- Easy Keto Crackers
- Low Carb Keto Mini Cheeseburger with Big Mac Sauce
- Low Carb Keto Tortilla Chips – 4g Carbs
Cream Cheese and Cheddar Ham Roll-Ups
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 10 cooked ham slices thinly sliced
- Lay ham slices onto a plastic foil and evenly spread with cream cheese. Sprinkle cheddar cheese and green onion. Slowly and tightly roll up the ham slices.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before slicing.
- Slice the ham rolls with a sharp knife and arrange them on a serving platter. Enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.