Are you looking for quick and easy-to-make dinner recipes? I collected over 20 delicious Kielbasa recipes made with sausage, perfect for busy nights when you want something ready to eat. So, try some of these easy dinner recipes if you want to avoid spending hours in the kitchen.
So choose your favorite recipe from these 23 and impress your loved ones with it. From classy recipes like kielbasa omelets to sheet pan kielbasa recipes, these dishes are easy to make and loaded with many delicious flavors.
- What Is Kielbasa?
- How To Use Kielbasa?
Can I Freeze Kielbasa?
- Keto Kielbasa Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- KETO KIELBASA OMELETTE
- Keto Sausage Egg Muffins
- Easy Kielbasa Appetizer Recipe (Only 3 Ingredients!)
- Fried Cabbage and Kielbasa Skillet
- Cajun Chicken Sausage and Cabbage Skillet
- Keto Sheet Pan Sausage & Veggies
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa and Sauerkraut
- Creamy Keto Kielbasa and Sauerkraut
- Keto Sausage Cream Cheese Rolls
- Keto Kielbasa Cornbread
- KETO HASH WITH KIELBASA
- Ultimate Keto Breakfast Hash
- Cauliflower Rice Skillet with Zucchini and Kielbasa
- Sheet Pan Kielbasa and Vegetables
- Kielbasa, Peppers, and Cauliflower Rice Skillet
- KETO KIELBASA SAUSAGE AND VEGETABLE SOUP
- CABBAGE SOUP WITH SAUSAGE
- Cheesy Broccoli, Sausage and Cauliflower Casserole | Low Carb Recipe
- Low Carb Jambalaya with Chicken Shrimp and Sausage
- KETO GREEN BEANS WITH SAUSAGE SKILLET MEAL
- Keto BBQ Bacon and Kielbasa Cups
- Kielbasa Swiss omelet
- 23 Most Popular Kielbasa Recipes For Dinner
What Is Kielbasa?
Also known as Polish sausage, kielbasa is a type of sausage that originated in Poland that’s traditionally made from pork, beef, or turkey.
Kielbasa is seasoned with garlic, pepper, and other spices and can be smoked or fresh.
Kielbasa sausage is a versatile ingredient that can be grilled, sauteed, or added to different dishes like soups, stews, and casseroles.
How To Use Kielbasa?
Kielbasa sausage it’s a great ingredient that can be used in many ways. Here are some great ideas:
- Sauteing: slice it and saute it with vegetables such as bell peppers, zucchini, and onions.
- Grilling: this sausage can be grilled on skewers or directly on the grill.
- You can make soup with kielbasa.
- You can add them to casseroles or as a topping for pizza.
Can I Freeze Kielbasa?
Yes, Kielbasa can be frozen for up to 6 months. To do that, slice it and store it in airtight containers or freezer-safe bags.
Keto Kielbasa Breakfast Casserole Recipe
KETO KIELBASA OMELETTE
Keto Sausage Egg Muffins
Easy Kielbasa Appetizer Recipe (Only 3 Ingredients!)
Fried Cabbage and Kielbasa Skillet
Cajun Chicken Sausage and Cabbage Skillet
Keto Sheet Pan Sausage & Veggies
Slow Cooker Kielbasa and Sauerkraut
Creamy Keto Kielbasa and Sauerkraut
Keto Sausage Cream Cheese Rolls
Keto Kielbasa Cornbread
KETO HASH WITH KIELBASA
Ultimate Keto Breakfast Hash
Cauliflower Rice Skillet with Zucchini and Kielbasa
Sheet Pan Kielbasa and Vegetables
Kielbasa, Peppers, and Cauliflower Rice Skillet
KETO KIELBASA SAUSAGE AND VEGETABLE SOUP
CABBAGE SOUP WITH SAUSAGE
Cheesy Broccoli, Sausage and Cauliflower Casserole | Low Carb Recipe
Low Carb Jambalaya with Chicken Shrimp and Sausage
KETO GREEN BEANS WITH SAUSAGE SKILLET MEAL
Keto BBQ Bacon and Kielbasa Cups
Kielbasa Swiss omelet
23 Most Popular Kielbasa Recipes For Dinner
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C and line a large sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the kielbasa and vegetables onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, season with Italian seasoning, smoked paprika, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until the vegetables are fork tender.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: