If you woke up with a container full of turkey leftovers, you have a few choices to use up all that delicious meat. You either eat it plain in salads and sandwiches for the next week or turn your leftovers into the most delicious that everyone will enjoy. I gathered 21 of our favorite keto turkey leftovers recipes to help you enjoy every last bite of that delicious Thanksgiving Turkey.
You’ve finished cooking your turkey and enjoyed a great holiday feast. Now you can eat your leftovers while staying on the Keto or Low Carb diet. You can choose from these fantastic Low Carb Keto Leftover Turkey Recipes!
You’ll wish you prepared more than one turkey after seeing all of these leftover turkey dishes! It will be challenging to choose between a casserole, soup, turkey salad, or sandwiches! But, I must say, they all appear to be fantastic!
- How to Use Up all Leftover Turkey
- How Long to Store Turkey Leftovers
Is Turkey Freezer friendly?
- Low Carb Turkey Stuffing Waffles With Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Low Carb Turkey Calzones
- Low Carb Thanksgiving Sandwich
- Leftover Turkey Frittata
- Leftover Turkey Cranberry Sandwich – CHAFFLE STYLE!
- Easy Low Carb Turkey Noodle Casserole With Leftover Turkey
- Low-Carb Leftover Turkey Casserole
- Easy Leftover Turkey Casserole Recipe with Mayonnaise
- Keto Turkey Soup
- Low Carb Turkey Soup with Zucchini Noodles
- Smoky Bacon & Turkey Chowder Recipe
- Low Carb Creamy Turkey Soup with Vegetables using Leftover Turkey!
- Keto Turkey Casserole
- Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
- Creamy Keto Baked Turkey Breast with Cheese Sauce
- Keto Teriyaki Turkey Rice Bowl Recipe
- One-Pot Leftover Turkey Soup
- Low Carb Leftover Turkey Salad
- Low Carb Keto Leftover Turkey Casserole
- Creamy Paleo Zucchini Pasta With Artichokes & Turkey
- Keto Bone Broth Instant Pot Recipe
How to Use Up all Leftover Turkey
When you don’t have a big Holiday crew to help you consume it, leftover turkey may be a significant issue. You could either store any leftover turkey for future meals or try one of these delicious leftover turkey dishes to ensure that nothing goes to waste!
There are many inventive ways to use leftover turkey, including soups, keto pot pies, leftover turkey casserole, leftover turkey chili, turkey spaghetti, and more!
So with your leftover turkey, you can make:
- a variety of keto casseroles
- delicious low carb keto soup
- an alfredo sauce with vegetables and zucchini noodles
- tasty and crunchy sandwiches with keto bread
- a keto turkey chili that will taste incredible
How Long to Store Turkey Leftovers
If you choose to store your turkey in the refrigerator, you can keep it for about 4 or 5 days. On the other side if you want to freeze your leftovers, then they will last for about three months.
Is Turkey Freezer friendly?
Definitely, yes. Just like I said above, turkey leftovers can be frozen without any problems. The trick is to remove all of the flesh from the bone and store it in an airtight container.
When reheating, make sure to defrost overnight in the fridge or sprinkle little water on top, then microwave for 5-6 minutes to defrost.
Low Carb Turkey Stuffing Waffles With Thanksgiving Leftovers
Low Carb Turkey Calzones
Low Carb Thanksgiving Sandwich
Leftover Turkey Frittata
Leftover Turkey Cranberry Sandwich – CHAFFLE STYLE!
Easy Low Carb Turkey Noodle Casserole With Leftover Turkey
Low-Carb Leftover Turkey Casserole
Easy Leftover Turkey Casserole Recipe with Mayonnaise
Keto Turkey Soup
Low Carb Turkey Soup with Zucchini Noodles
Smoky Bacon & Turkey Chowder Recipe
Low Carb Creamy Turkey Soup with Vegetables using Leftover Turkey!
Keto Turkey Casserole
Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
Creamy Keto Baked Turkey Breast with Cheese Sauce
Keto Teriyaki Turkey Rice Bowl Recipe
One-Pot Leftover Turkey Soup
Low Carb Leftover Turkey Salad
Low Carb Keto Leftover Turkey Casserole
Creamy Paleo Zucchini Pasta With Artichokes & Turkey
Keto Bone Broth Instant Pot Recipe
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: