We’ve gathered 18 keto ice cream recipes that are perfect to chill with this summer. If you’re looking for sugar-free, low carb ice cream recipes that everyone will love, these recipes are amazing for you.
Summer is here, and what is the star of the season? That’s right, ice cream is one of the most hunted desserts in summer, and not only.
I’m a dessert lover, and when the summer comes, I’m quite limited as it’s too hot to use the oven that often.
Ice cream is one of the most accessible keto desserts options that you can make. Starting from strawberry ice cream, blueberry ice cream to avocado and chocolate flavor, we created a complete list with 18 keto ice cream options that will help you chill this summer without carbs and sugar.
Is Ice Cream Keto?
Unfortunately, most keto ice cream recipes are not keto-friendly. But with some changes, you can eat ice cream on a keto diet and forget about the carbs.
You have to switch some ingredients and enjoy your summer with your favorite ice cream flavor, even if you follow a keto diet.
Keto Ice Cream Without an Ice Cream Machine Maker
Yes, you heard right, the machine maker it’s not necessarily when you are making ice cream. Here are some easiest ways to make keto ice cream:
- Use a food processor or a blender.
- Use a hand or a stand mixer.
- Another way to make ice cream, and a funny one, is using a plastic bag – the salt reduces the freezing duration of the ice, resulting in an extra-cold brine that absorbs the heat from the cream mixture and causes it to freeze. Then you can put it in the freezer to firm it up if you want it.
How to Store Keto Ice Cream
You can store keto ice cream precisely as you would do with any other ice cream recipe. The only thing that seems to be different is how long it has to stay in the freezer.
Keto-Friendly Common Ice Cream Ingredients
- Heavy Cream – It makes the ice cream extra creamy!
- Coconut Cream – Coconut cream will produce more decadent ice cream.
- Vanilla Extract – For me, vanilla extract has to be in any dessert recipe because it gives a flavor that everyone loves.
- Sweetener – My favorite powdered sweetener is Monk Fruit Sweetener that has zero aftertaste. But you can also make powdered sweeteners with a clean food processor.
Carbs in Keto Ice cream
These keto ice cream recipes are incredibly delicious and healthy.
A sugar-free keto ice cream recipe contains only:
- 310 calories
- 4g net carbs
- 35g fat
- 3g protein
Keto Ice Cream You Can Buy From Store
- Halo Top Cookies&Cream – Calories: 80 | Fat: 2.5 grams | Carbs: 16 grams | Fiber: 3 grams | Net carbs: 8 grams | Protein: 5 grams
- Rebel Butter Pecan – Calories: 230 | Fat: 24 grams | Carbs: 13 grams | Fiber: 3 grams | Net carbs: 2 grams | Protein: 3 grams
- Keto Pint Ice Cream – Calories: 150| Fat: 12 grams | Carbs: 10 grams | Fiber: 2 grams | Net carbs: 2 grams | Protein: 3 grams
Keto Ice Cream Recipes
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream – Keto Friendly
Keto Strawberry Ice Cream
Low Carb Strawberry Rhubarb Swirl Ice Cream
Keto Blueberry Ice Cream Recipe
Keto Lemon Crud Ice Cream
Easy Sugar-Free Keto Raspberry Ice Cream
Low Carb Keto Chocolate Ice Cream
Keto Brownie Ice Cream
Keto White Chocolate Macadamia
Easy Keto Vanilla Ice Cream
Keto Coconut Milk Ice Cream
Keto Low Carb Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Sugar-Free Keto Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
Keto Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Keto Salted Caramel Ice Cream
Keto Mocha Coffee Ice Cream
Keto Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Creamy and Guilt-Free Keto Avocado Ice-Cream
18 Quick Keto Ice Cream Recipes – Best Low Carb Ice Cream for Summer
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar-free condensed milk, heavy cream, powdered sweetener, vodka, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Place the ice cream into an airtight container and freeze for a few hours or until ready to serve.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: