This Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce is zesty, silky, and extremely tasty. It takes just 10 minutes to make a lemon garlic sauce that pairs perfectly with fish, beef, chicken, vegetables, and pasta. Just 6 ingredients are needed to make a super versatile garlic butter sauce.
This creamy garlic lemon butter sauce is everything you’ve ever wanted in a sauce. It’s the kind of buttery garlic sauce that elevates any dish to restaurant-quality status. This garlicky, lemony sauce, topped with parsley, is a wonderfully rich sauce that my family enjoys on everything from chicken to seafood.
- Why Are You Going To Love This Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
- Ingredients For Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
- How To Make Garlic Butter Sauce
- Tips For Making This Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
- How To Store Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
- What To Serve With This Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
- 10 Minute Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
Why Are You Going To Love This Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
The best part about creating this homemade lemon butter sauce is that it requires just a few ingredients and yet tastes fantastic. In addition, you can make it in such a short time and serve it with almost anything for a quick meal.
Ingredients For Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
You’ll be surprised to discover that you can prepare a highly delicious lemon garlic butter sauce with just a few simple ingredients that will impress everyone.
- Butter- it can be salted or unsalted butter.
- Garlic Cloves- Look for a garlic head that is solid and fresh, with big cloves and smooth skin.
- Parsley- In this recipe, dried parsley is not an acceptable alternative. We need fresh parsley for the best flavors.
- Salt & Pepper
- Lemon Juice – I recommended using freshly squeezed lemon juice.
How To Make Garlic Butter Sauce
Well, my friends, this recipe has another great thing: it’s extremely easy to make. In fact, while you are making the main dish, it takes 5 minutes at most.
- First, you have to melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat.
- Then, saute the garlic for a few minutes to release the best flavors.
- Add the freshly squeezed lemon juice, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Tips For Making This Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
- Use high-quality organic butter if possible.
- Be sure that the garlic is minced well and that there are no big pieces to cook evenly in the butter.
- Instead of using lemon juice concentrate from a bottle, use freshly squeezed lemon juice. The flavor is considerably more intense.
- For a super creamy lemon garlic butter sauce add 1/4 cup of heavy cream, then simmer for a few minutes.
How To Store Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
Another great thing about this dish is that you only need one tablespoon of sauce to season the food – it’s very rich. So, you’ll have tons of leftovers that taste even better the next few days.
So what to do with the leftovers?
- Store the sauce in the fridge, in an airtight container for about five days. Reheat in the microwave before using it.
- Believe it or not, this sauce can also be frozen in an ice cube container for individual servings. And when you want to eat it, microwave it for about 10 seconds.
What To Serve With This Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
- This lemon butter sauce is ideal for steak. It’s fantastic with sirloin steak.
- Salmon with a lemon butter sauce is unbelievable.
- Nothing beats a creamy lemon butter sauce with seafood – try it with grilled shrimp as well!
10 Minute Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
- Melt the butter in a medium pan over medium heat. Cook the garlic for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper. Simmer for a few minutes.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: