Air fryer Pork Chops and Garlic Broccoli is an easy recipe for juicy and tender pork chops served with crispy garlic air-fried broccoli. It takes less than 20 minutes to make a full of flavored weeknight dinner for the entire family.
If you want to make an instant dinner that’s low carb, delicious, and made in an air fryer, this recipe is for you.
How to Make Juicy Pork Chops in the Air fryer?
Thick cuts of pork chops are the best for tender and perfectly cooked meat.
I season my meat one both sides with a homemade seasoning mix made from paprika, black pepper, onion, garlic powder, and salt.
After I brush the pork chops with melted butter or oil, I season well the meat on both sides. I use either melted unsalted butter or avocado oil in this step.
After preheating my Air fryer to 350F, I place the seasoned pork chops and cook for 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
I remove the meat from the basked and keep it in a dish covered with foil.
Meanwhile, I chop the broccoli into florets, season with the same seasoning mix, and minced garlic.
Bake broccoli at 400F for about 7 minutes or until the broccoli is crispy and fork-tender.
This is all! Perfectly cooked juicy pork chops and crispy air fryer broccoli done in less than 20 minutes.
I really recommend serving the pork chops with a dollop of flavored butter. Or whip up my Ranch Dressing and dip the broccoli. Divine!
What’s the Best Air Fryer?
According to reviewed.com the top 3 best 2020 Airfryers are:
- Philips Airfryer XXL
- Cuisinart Compact AirFryer
- Cuisinart Airfryer Toaster Oven
I have the GoWISE USA 5.8 Quart, which is listed number eight on that list, and I’m impressed with it. I use it almost daily for a year now, and the food comes out perfect and crispy. It has a large capacity, which means it’s enough for our big family.
What air frier are you currently using? Are you happy with it?
Other Delicious Recipes You’ll Love
- Garlic Butter Pork Tenderloin
- Pork Chops with Super Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Sausage Balls – Keto & Low Carb
Air Fryer Pork Chops and Garlic Broccoli
- Air Fryer
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, salt.
- Drizzle the pork chops with the oil and season on both sides with the seasoning mix (reserve one teaspoon of seasoning for the broccoli).
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 350F/180C, place pork chops in the basket, and cook for 10 minutes. Flip halfway. If you have thicker cuts of pork chops increase the cooking time to 14-16 minutes. The internal temperature for perfectly cooked pork chops is 145F.
- Meanwhile, chop the broccoli into small florets and transfer to a bowl. Add the remaining seasoning mix, garlic, oil/ butter, and toss to coat.
- Add the broccoli to the air fryer basket and cook for 7 minutes at 400F. Flip Halfway.
- Serve the pork chops topped with a dollop of flavored butter. Enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.