Air Fryer Pork Chops and Garlic Broccoli is an easy recipe for juicy and tender pork chops served with crispy garlic air-fried broccoli. It takes less than 20 minutes to make a full of flavored weeknight dinner for the entire family.
If you want to make an instant dinner that’s low carb, delicious, these air fryer recipes are the best option for those busy days.
Pork chops are an inexpensive protein option that cooks fast. We make tons of pork chops recipes such as Creamy Mushroom Pork Chops, Juicy Oven Baked Pork Chops, Pan Seared Pork Chops, or Grilled Pork Chops.
Why You’ll Love This Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe
- Incredibly juicy and tender pork chops.
- Make a full meal in less than 20 minutes.
- The spices are super flavorful and common.
- A low-carb, gluten-free, and keto-friendly healthy recipe.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Pork chops – use 1-inch thick boneless pork chops as they cook faster. Bone-in chops are also great for this recipe but keep in mind to increase the cooking time.
- Oil – any vegetable oil you have on hand or use butter for more flavor.
- Seasonings: I used a simple mix of paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper to season the pork chops.
- Broccoli – chop the broccoli into bite-sized florets or use your favorite vegetables such as cauliflower or zucchini.
How to Make Juicy Air Fryer Pork Chops
Thick cuts of pork chops are the best for tender and perfectly cooked meat.
After I brush the pork chops with melted butter or oil, I season well the meat on both sides. I use either melted unsalted butter or avocado oil in this step.
- Season the pork chops. Drizzle the pork chops with melted butter or oil on both sides and season well the meat with a homemade seasoning mix made from paprika, black pepper, onion, garlic powder, and salt.
- Air Fryer the Pork Chops. Preheat the air fryer to 350F. Cook seasoned pork chops and cook for 10 minutes, flipping halfway. Remove cooked pork chops from the basket and keep them in a dish covered with foil.
- Make Air Fryer Broccoli. Meanwhile, I chop the broccoli into florets, season with the same seasoning mix, and minced garlic. Air Fry broccoli at 400F for about 7 minutes or until the broccoli is crispy and fork-tender.
This is all! Perfectly cooked juicy pork chops and crispy air fryer broccoli done in less than 20 minutes.
I really recommend serving the pork chops with a dollop of flavored butter. Or whip up my Ranch Dressing and dip the broccoli. Divine!
What’s the Best Air Fryer?
According to reviewed.com the top 3 best 2020 Airfryers are:
- Philips Airfryer XXL
- Cuisinart Compact AirFryer
- Cuisinart Airfryer Toaster Oven
I have the GoWISE USA 5.8 Quart, which is listed number eight on that list, and I’m impressed with it. I use it almost daily for a year now, and the food comes out perfect and crispy. It has a large capacity, which means it’s enough for our big family.
What air frier are you currently using? Are you happy with it?
How Long To Cook Pork Chops In An Air Fryer?
Thick pork chops take about 10-12 minutes to completely cook in the air fryer. Thin pork chops take9-10 minutes to cook. Pork chops are done cooking when the internal temperature reaches at least 145F. If you have a meat thermometer, insert it into the thickest part of the meat.
Other Delicious Recipes You’ll Love
- Garlic Butter Pork Tenderloin
- Pork Chops with Super Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Sausage Balls – Keto & Low Carb
Air Fryer Pork Chops and Garlic Broccoli
- Air Fryer
- 4 thick-cut pork chops
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil or melted butter
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium broccoli head
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, salt.
- Drizzle the pork chops with the oil and season on both sides with the seasoning mix (reserve one teaspoon of seasoning for the broccoli).
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 350F/180C, place pork chops in the basket, and cook for 10 minutes. Flip halfway. If you have thicker cuts of pork chops increase the cooking time to 14-16 minutes. The internal temperature for perfectly cooked pork chops is 145F.
- Meanwhile, chop the broccoli into small florets and transfer to a bowl. Add the remaining seasoning mix, garlic, oil/ butter, and toss to coat.
- Add the broccoli to the air fryer basket and cook for 7 minutes at 400F. Flip Halfway.
- Serve the pork chops topped with a dollop of flavored butter. Enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes:
What flavor butter did you use going to make this