Are you looking for easy keto shrimp recipes to make for lunch or dinner? Then, you’re in the right place. These 22 keto shrimp recipes are the best if you’re searching for some quick and easy shrimp recipes that are delicious and filling.
Shrimps are one of the most common types of shellfish, easy to prepare, and naturally low in carbs. Without a doubt, they are a staple protein in my freezer. Shrimp are incredibly nutritious, low in calories, and so quick to cook.
These quick low-carb shrimp dishes can also come in useful on hectic weeknights for those following a paleo, keto, or low-carb diet.
This collection includes recipes for keto-fried shrimp, shrimp curry, Tom Yum Soup, garlic shrimp, spicy Thai shrimp, cajun shrimp, and more. All of the recipes are simple to create and need few ingredients.
Shrimp is versatile and easy to prepare. I am sure that you’ll find these recipes to be perfect for weeknight dinners. Most need ingredients you likely already have in your pantry and can be prepared in a short amount of time.
Watch our quick step-by-step video to see how to make the best keto shrimp recipe.
- What is the Best Way to Cook Shrimp?
- Are Shrimps Keto?
Benefits of Shrimps
- Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
- Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp
- Lemon Shrimp with Asparagus and Cauliflower Rice
- 15 Minute Shrimp Fra Diavolo
- Chinese Kung Pao Shrimp Recipe
- Keto Fried Shrimp
- 20 Minute Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
- Keto Shrimp Coconut Curry
- Palmini Pasta Shrimp Stir Fry
- Easy Grilled Sesame Shrimp with Shishito Peppers
- Shrimp Fajitas
- Shrimp Cakes – Keto, Paleo, WHOLE30
- Shrimp and Bacon Chowder
- Creamy Shrimp Salad with Dill (Low Carb | Keto Friendly)
- Keto Instant Pot Thai Shrimp Soup
- Seafood Lasagna
- Spicy shrimp salad
- Blackened Shrimp
- Tuscan Garlic Shrimp
- Buffalo Shrimp Lettuce Wrap Tacos
- Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Skillet
- Bacon Wrapped Shrimp in Air Fryer
- Quick & Easy Creamy Garlic Shrimp with Parmesan
- Low-Carb General Tso’s Shrimp and Broccoli
- 22+ Best Keto Shrimp Recipes – Low Carb Shrimp Recipes
What is the Best Way to Cook Shrimp?
Sautéing shrimp in butter with a touch of lemon is the fastest and easiest way to prepare them. However, depending on the size of your shrimp, they may require a few minutes on each side on a hot skillet.
Are Shrimps Keto?
The quick answer is yes! Shrimp is definitely one of the most keto-friendly seafood options. And the good news is that this is true for all varieties of shrimp.
Shrimp contains 0 grams net carbohydrates but is exceptionally high in protein – 100 grams of raw shrimp provides 20 grams of protein. It’s also a good source of omega-3 fatty acids.
Benefits of Shrimps
- Shrimp is a low-calorie shellfish that is surprisingly filling.
- They are rich in many essential vitamins and minerals.
- While shrimp contains a minimal amount of dietary fat, it offers fat is heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp
Lemon Shrimp with Asparagus and Cauliflower Rice
15 Minute Shrimp Fra Diavolo
Chinese Kung Pao Shrimp Recipe
Keto Fried Shrimp
20 Minute Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
Keto Shrimp Coconut Curry
Palmini Pasta Shrimp Stir Fry
Easy Grilled Sesame Shrimp with Shishito Peppers
Shrimp Cakes – Keto, Paleo, WHOLE30
Shrimp and Bacon Chowder
Creamy Shrimp Salad with Dill (Low Carb | Keto Friendly)
Keto Instant Pot Thai Shrimp Soup
Spicy shrimp salad
Tuscan Garlic Shrimp
Buffalo Shrimp Lettuce Wrap Tacos
Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Skillet
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp in Air Fryer
Quick & Easy Creamy Garlic Shrimp with Parmesan
Low-Carb General Tso’s Shrimp and Broccoli
22+ Best Keto Shrimp Recipes – Low Carb Shrimp Recipes
- 1 pound large shrimp
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream f
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium pan over medium heat cook the shrimps in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and transfer cooked shrimp to a plate. Add the shrimps and season with salt and pepper. Sear the shrimps for 1-2 minutes on each side or until pink. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Make the Sauce – In the same pan add the wine and bring to a boil. Add the heavy cream, season with salt and pepper and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the parmesan cheese, and cook for a few minutes.
- Return the shrimp, cover in sauce and sprinkle wiht frehslly chopped parsley.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: