These Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers are a perfect appetizer for parties and weekend gatherings. The peppers are filled with cream cheese and topped with Everything Bagel Seasoning for an irresistible keto snack!
Sometimes I find myself super snacky that I could eat everything on sight. This healthy low-carb snack is filling, super crunchy, and crazy delicious. Having a plate of these cream cheese stuffed peppers to snack is the best part of my day and helps me stay on track!
The filling for these cheese stuffed mini peppers is so easy and versatile. I choose to keep it simple, using just cream cheese, but you can customize it by adding everything you want, like green onions, chives, or crumbled-cooked bacon.
They remind me of those jalapeno poppers, but without that spicy taste and with a crispier, more refreshing crunch.
- Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe?
- Ingredients For These Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers
- How To Make Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers
- Tips For Making The Best Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers
- Can I Make These Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers In Advance?
- Recipe Variations
- How To Store These Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers
- Looking for More Keto Snacks? Try these:
- Everything But the Bagel Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers
Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe?
- They are quick and easy to make.
- This mixture of flavors is always a winner.
- It’s a great appetizer for any occasion like holidays, football games, and more.
Ingredients For These Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers
- Mini peppers – Baby bell peppers are ideal for this snack recipe since you simply need to split them in half and stuff them. You can also use red bell peppers slices.
- Cream cheese – Allow the cream cheese to soften before mixing. Full fat cream cheese is the best choice!
- Everything Bagel Seasoning – you can buy it from the store or make it at home.
How To Make Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers
You need to follow just a few simple steps to create the most flavorful Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers:
- Start by washing the peppers, then slice each pepper in half.
- Using a small sharp knife remove any seeds and membranes from the little peppers. You can leave them in if you want since these are sweet peppers, not jalapeno ones.
- Combine the cream cheese and your favorite seasonings until you have a smooth mixture.
- Then all you have to do is fill the peppers, and sprinkle the Everything Bagel Seasoning.
Tips For Making The Best Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers
- Add some shredded cheddar cheese on the top to make them super cheesy.
- Meat lovers can add some finely crumbled sausage or chopped bacon to the mix.
- Chives or green onions would also work well in this dish. My family doesn’t like them, so I left them out.
- Allow the cream cheese to soften at room temperature before using. This will help the mixture to be creamier.
Can I Make These Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers In Advance?
Sure, these stuffed peppers can be made up to a day ahead of time.
Store them in the fridge in an airtight container and eat them whenever you want.
Another thing about these Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers is that they are super versatile. Here are some interesting ideas that will taste heavenly:
- They can be made in the Greek style – add to the mixture some greek seasoning and cooked ground turkey.
- You can bake them in the oven for a couple of minutes.
- Another great and easy option is to make them on the grill.
- You may use soft goat cheese instead of cream cheese.
- Use a dairy-free cream cheese replacement.
My favorite way to eat these stuffed peppers is just as they are presented in this recipe. Fresh, filled with a creamy and delicious cream cheese mixture, then topped with a bagel seasoning.
How To Store These Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers
Refrigerate them for up to 4 days in an airtight container.
Looking for More Keto Snacks? Try these:
- Super Easy Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
- Tomato & Mozzarella Pesto Caprese Skewers – 4 ingredients
- Easy Keto Crackers – Healthy & Crunchy Low Carb Snacks
- Low Carb Nachos with Mini Peppers – 6g Carbs
Everything But the Bagel Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers
- 20 mini sweet peppers cut lengthwise and seeded
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Fill each mini pepper half with cream cheese and generously sprinkle with bagel seasoning.
- Spread the cheese mixture into the peppers and sprinkle everything bagel seasoning to taste.
- Store in the fridge or serve immediately.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: