These keto crackers are made with all the seeds and nuts you can find in your pantry. Enjoy low carb crackers that are crispy, crunchy, and ready in just 30 minutes. The keto seeds crackers are great for dipping, topped with butter, and delicious on their own.
Finding easy to make low carb snacks is not an easy task, but today I am sharing with you one of my favorite keto snack recipes, that’s so easy to make.
At first, I thought it was a weird combination, but after I baked the crackers and let them cool down, I ended up with extremely crispy, nutty, and tasty goodness.
If you are looking for a quick low carb snack to munch on, you are in the right place. After I made my first batch, I made another one to have on hand for the whole week. They are super easy to make, versatile and the perfect replacement for potato chips.
Keto Crackers – Nutty and Delicious
Who says you can’t enjoy a good crunch when switching to a keto lifestyle even though chips and grains are not on the allowed food list?
Well, some people suggest eating a few slices of a cucumber when looking for quick low carb snacks, and while that’s a good idea and will make you eat more vegetables; for me, it’s not satisfying enough.
You can definitely buy healthy keto snacks online from any other health store, but they usually have added ingredients that are not keto compliant or are insanely expensive.
The crackers are good to eat on their own as a quick low carb snack, but I prefer them better topped with high-quality grass-fed butter and salt. You can also dip them in guacamole or other keto dips.
I also gathered a huge list of 54 quick low carb snacks you can enjoy while following a keto diet. It includes both sweet and savory snacks idea.
Ingredients for the best keto seeds crackers
To make this recipe I use all the seeds I have at home, almond meal and coconut oil to bind everything together, add extra healthy fats and ensure that the crackers will turn out crunchy and golden.
- Sunflower Seeds, Raw
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Sesame Seeds, Hulled, Dried
- Flax Seeds
- Chia Seeds
- Almond Flour
- Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
The flaxseeds and chia seeds are essential to use in this recipe because they help the ingredients bind well. You can substitute one for another but use the same total quantity.
Tip: If you don’t have chia seeds, use 1/2 cup flax seeds and vice-versa.
PS: I DESIGNED A KETO PROGRAM TO DELIVER YOU THE FAST RESULTS YOU WANT, REDUCE YOUR BODY FAT, IMPROVE YOUR OVERALL HEALTH & ENERGY LEVELS. Lose 10-21lbs in the first month.
How to Make Keto Crakers?
- Gather all the seeds and nuts you can find in your pantry. You’ll need about 1/2 cup of each. The most important are the chia seeds and the flax seeds.
- Use hot boiling water to activate the chia seeds and flaxseed. These two small seeds act as a binder.
- Use 2 tbsp of coconut oil or butter to make sure that the crackers turn out perfectly crispy and roasted.
- Bake on low temperature for half an hour and then cut them into pieces.
- Let them cook for another 15 minutes or until all the moisture is gone. Keep an eye on the crackers as the seeds tend to burn quickly.
- Once you remove them from the oven, allow to completely cool down on a rack and then enjoy plain or with butter on top!
How many Carbs are in the Keto Seeds Crackers?
Following the recipe and the same amount of ingredients will end up having 40 delicious and crispy crackers.
The best part is that the crackers are loaded with fiber, and one serving of two seed crackers provides:
- Calories: 106 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.9 g
- Net Carbs: 1 g
- Protein: 3.8 g
- Fat: 10 g
Other Snacks Recipes You’ll Love
- Crispy Parmesan Baked Zucchini Fries
- Low Carb Keto Tortilla Chips – 4g Carbs
- Quick and Easy Keto Cheese Chips
Easy Keto Seeds 1g carb Crackers – Healthy Low Carb Crunchy Snack
- Preheat oven to 300°F / 150°C.
- In a bowl combine the seeds, almond flour, and coconut oil.
- Add the boiling water and stir well until the coconut oil is melted.
- Let the mixture sit for 20 minutes until the chia seeds and flax seeds gel.
- Place seed mixture on a sheet of parchment paper. Use the back of a spoon to flatten seed mixture as thin as you want.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then remove from the oven.
- Using a sharp knife cut the crackers into 1-inch squares, then put them bake into the oven. Bake for about 15 more minutes or until the crackers are crispy and golden.
- Let the crackers cool down on a rack, then store in an air airtight container.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.