Delicious homemade juicy burgers are ready in just 15 minutes and perfect for your next cookout. It’s one of the easiest all-purpose burger recipes and makes the best hamburgers every time.
My family and friends are huge fans of burgers, so when we are having a party or just a weekend dinner, we often like to prepare burgers. And today, I choose to share our stunning burger recipe.
This delicious, juicy, and full-of-flavor beef burger recipe made with naturally low-carb ingredients will successfully replace the less healthy version on the market!
When you eat a burger, you have to make sure that it contains the freshest meat, that it is tender and juicy enough to be exactly to your taste and that it does not contain other food additives; that’s why I choose to prepare it at home.
If you are craving a tasty burger that is easy to make but not so many calories, then you must prepare this delicious juicy burger.
Why Are You Going To Love This Juicy Burger Recipe
- Extremely easy to make.
- Made with naturally low-carb and healthy ingredients.
- You can make it ahead of time.
- Ready in just a few minutes.
- Has only 2g net carbs per serving.
Ingredients For This Juicy Burger
You will be surprised to see that you need only a few ingredients to create this delicious juicy burger recipe. Here is a list of everything you will need:
- Ground Beef – You can choose high or lean-in-fat ground beef. You will need to know that the fat in the meat will make the burger delicious and juicy.
- Olive Oil – This ingredient helps retain moisture in your burger’s meat! You can also use avocado oil or any vegetable oil you like.
- Worcestershire Sauce – this ingredient will give a tangy, savory, sweet, and salty flavor.
- Garlic Powder – you can also add onion powder or your favorite seasonings.
- Salt&Pepper – to taste.
How To Make This Delicious Juicy Burger
I love how easy it is to make these delicious burgers. Here is everything you have to do:
- Start by mixing the ground beef with the rest of the ingredients until the composition is well blended.
- Divide the meat mixture into 8 equal parts and flatten them to the desired size. Try not to make them too thick so they can be cooked evenly.
- Fry the burgers on each side for 4-5 minutes until well browned.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables.
- Assemble the burger and enjoy.
Tips For Making The Best Juicy Burger
- It is important to knead the meat very well and then let it rest before forming the patties.
- The burger tends to swell in the middle during cooking, making the final assembly a little more difficult. A very simple trick: make a small hole in the middle.
- Weigh the meat before forming the burger patties.
- Don’t overmix the ground beef because the texture will change once cooked.
- Don’t use a spatula to press down firmly on your burger patties while cooking because you’ll lose a lot of the liquids and end up with some dried burger patties.
How Long To Cook Burger?
Depending on your preferences, the burger can be cooked rare, medium, or well done. Of course, most people will always say that a burger can only be rare, browned on the outside, and pink on the inside, but it all depends on everyone’s preferences.
- Rare burgers – cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Medium-rare burgers – cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Medium burgers – 4 minutes on each side.
- Well-done burgers – cook for 9 minutes total.
How To Store These Juicy Burger
- Fridge: If you have any leftovers, you can store them refrigerated for 3-4 days in an airtight container.
- Freezer: You can also store these juicy burgers in the freezer. Place patties in a zip lock bag or well-sealed container with cut parchment paper between them. They’ll last approximately a month.
To reheat, return the burger patties to a skillet and heat over low-medium heat until thoroughly heated.
When it comes to what to serve with this juicy burger, the answer is quite simple: fries. And here are some interesting recipes for fries that completes perfectly this burger without adding too many extra carbs:
- Crispy Parmesan Baked Zucchini Fries
- Turnip Fries
- Best Ever Crispy Keto French Fries – Only 3g net carbs
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Burger Keto-Friendly?
A regular burger is not keto-friendly since it’s made with regular bread and other non-friendly keto ingredients. But burgers are one of those recipes that can be easily turned into keto recipes by replacing some easy ingredients.
What Is An Burger?
The modern burger, as we know it today, was invented in Wisconsin. In 1885, Charles Nagreen began selling classic meatballs at local fairs in the form of sandwiches called burgers. Over time, the burger has become more complex, with more and more ingredients and sauces.
Can I Use Another Type Of Meat?
Sure, you can use turkey, beef, pork, or a mixture of minced meat; it is important to buy the whole meat and mince it, so you know exactly what you put in your burger.
Can I Make This Recipe On Air Fryer?
Sure, you will have to prepare the burger patties as we did in this recipe, then preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 370°F.
Place burger patties in the air fryer basket and set to air fry at 370°(F) for five minutes, turning halfway through.
Can I Cook These Burger Patties In The Oven?
You can make a great burger by cooking it in the oven. Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a cookie sheet with a cooling rack. Bake for 15 minutes after placing the patties on the cooling rack. Check for doneness with a meat thermometer. For medium, I like to cook my burgers to around 155°F – 160°F
The Best Juicy Burger Recipe
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix everything using your hands until well combined and the mixture is smooth. Try not to overmix as it may create a dense texure.
- Shape it into 6 or 8 round patties.
- To prevent the burgers from expanding while cooking, press your thumb into the center of each patty.
- Preheat your pan to medium-high heat, add the burgers patties and cook them for 3-4 minutes on each side until browned.
- Remove burgers from heat and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Assemble the burgers using hamburger buns, and your favorite burger toppings.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: