Are you looking for easy keto fat bombs recipes to snack on during the day? Then, you’re in the right place. These 20 keto fat bombs are the best if you’re looking for a quick snack that’s filling and high fat.
- What Are Fat Bombs?
- Are Fat Bombs Keto?
Benefits Of Keto Fat Bombs
- Bacon & Guacamole Fat Bombs
- Keto Burger Fat Bombs
- Keto Everything Bagel Fat Bomb
- Savory Pizza Fat Bombs
- Keto Breakfast Fat Bombs
- Easy Keto Fat Bombs (4 Ingredients)- 2g Net Carbs
- Nutty Coconut Fat Bombs (Gluten Free, Paleo, Keto, + Vegan)
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
- Easy Chocolate Pecan Keto Fudge | High-fat & Low-Carb Fat Bomb
- The Best Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs – 5 ingredients
- Healthy No Bake Ferrero Rocher Keto Fat Bombs
- Gingerbread Fat Bombs Recipe
- Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cups
- Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- Keto Chocolate Fudge Brownie Fat Bombs
- Keto Chocolate Coffee Fat Bombs (Caffeinated Fat Bombs!)
- White Chocolate Raspberry Fat Bombs
- Easy Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Lemon Fat Bombs (Keto + Low Carb!)
- Low Carb Creamy Buttercream Keto Fat Bombs
- 20 Keto Fat Bombs Recipes – Best Low Carb Fat Bombs
What Are Fat Bombs?
Fat bombs are a popular no-bake low carb snack made of delicious combinations of ketogenic foods designed to provide healthy fats that are super filling and may reduce sugar cravings.
Are Fat Bombs Keto?
Tes, fat bombs are keto-friendly if you are on a ketogenic diet because they keep you energized and satisfied.
Fat bombs are just like energy bites made using a high-fat base, low carb sweeteners, cocoa powder, cream cheese, or berries.
If you are wondering about their nutrition, you have to know that it varies greatly between different recipes. Just make sure to check the recipe card for each recipe to find the specific carb count.
Benefits Of Keto Fat Bombs
- Homemade keto fat bombs are low in carbs and made only with low-carb ingredients. That means they give you the energy needed to keep you on track with your daily macro goals on the keto diet.
- They are extremely easy to make, using only a few ingredients.
- Fat bombs are a great keto-friendly pre-workout snack. After a hard day at work, healthy fats will enhance your energy levels, allowing you to power through a spin class or a treadmill workout.
The best part? Keto Fat Bombs can be either sweet or savory, so whenever your cravings hit, make sure to be prepared with a batch of your favorite keto treats.
Bacon & Guacamole Fat Bombs
Keto Burger Fat Bombs
Keto Everything Bagel Fat Bomb
Savory Pizza Fat Bombs
Keto Breakfast Fat Bombs
Easy Keto Fat Bombs (4 Ingredients)- 2g Net Carbs
Nutty Coconut Fat Bombs (Gluten Free, Paleo, Keto, + Vegan)
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
Easy Chocolate Pecan Keto Fudge | High-fat & Low-Carb Fat Bomb
The Best Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs – 5 ingredients
Healthy No Bake Ferrero Rocher Keto Fat Bombs
Gingerbread Fat Bombs Recipe
Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cups
Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Keto Chocolate Fudge Brownie Fat Bombs
Keto Chocolate Coffee Fat Bombs (Caffeinated Fat Bombs!)
White Chocolate Raspberry Fat Bombs
Easy Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Lemon Fat Bombs (Keto + Low Carb!)
Low Carb Creamy Buttercream Keto Fat Bombs
20 Keto Fat Bombs Recipes – Best Low Carb Fat Bombs
- Add the cream cheese, powdered sweetener, coconut oil, butter, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Mix until creamy using an electric mixer.
- Evenly distribute the mixture between 10 muffin liners.
- Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredeitns for the chocolate layer and power over hte cooled cheesecake layer.
- Store in the keto fat bombs in the frige for up to seven days.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: