My Keto Pecan Fudge it’s a rich, creamy, decadent fat bomb that will satisfy cravings.
One of my 2018 personal goals is to kickstart my metabolism and lose some pounds, gained due to a few months of lazy keto and recipe testing.
So I re-started the Keto for Accelerated Fat Loss program which is a keto program I designed for maximum weight loss.
It comes with 40+ fantastic dairy-free keto recipes and a 4 weeks keto meal plan. You can read more about it here and get into the best shape of your life with my help.
As I am on day 5 of my Keto Program, I made this recipe for my boyfriend who is also doing keto for health reasons.
He is such a picky eater, but this recipe is one of his favorites. I didn’t cave in and eat the fudge because I had a dairy-free 1-minute Chocolate Cake for breakfast.
All the recipes I am sharing with you are super easy to make and require common ingredients, but the result is always fantastic.
This chocolate pecan fudge is perfect for fixing a sweet tooth. It’s is also a great source of healthy fats as it is made of grass-fed butter, coconut oi pecans, cream cheese.
If you are looking for a dairy-free keto pecan fudge you can definitely substitute the cream cheese for creamy coconut milk.
Who says that the ketogenic diet is a fad and restrictive has no idea how delicious are the high-fat foods and never had the pleasure of being fueled by ketones.
Use high-quality cocoa powder (I used this) to get the best results.
This keto fudge requires no cooking, so it’s done in less than five minutes. The hardest part comes right after you stick it into the fridge. Waiting at least two hours until the fudge it’s all set up. Be patient because it’s totally worth it.
Let’s get straight to the recipe.
If you make this recipe, make sure you let me know how it turned out.
The healthiest Keto Pecan Fudge
- Chop the pecans using a sharp knife or a food processor.
- In a mixing bowl combine the softened butter, coconut oil and cream cheese using a hand mixer.
- Add the pecans, the vanilla extract, the cocoa powder, the sweetener and mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Evenly pour the mixture into a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate until set (at least 2 hours)
- Using a knife, cut the keto fudge into little squares.
- Store them in the fridge.