These keto fat bombs are made with coconut oil, natural nut butter, cocoa powder. Enjoy delicious fat bombs that are a breeze to make and extremely low carb. Each one of these little chocolatey delights is less than 2g net carbs. Fat bombs with only 4 ingredients that require no baking!
Fat bombs are the best snack to have on a ketogenic diet or a low carb diet. These will instantly become your favorite snack because they are packed with tons of fats, satisfy cravings and curbs appetite.
What the Video Below to See How to Make these Easy Keto Fat Bombs
What Are Fat Bombs?
Fat bombs are a high-fat snack made from a flavourful combination of healthy fats like coconut oil, MCT oil, butter/ grass-fed butter, ghee, and different kinds of nut butter.
Usually, they have about 80 – 90 % fat, making a great snack when sweet cravings are kicking in.
It’s a great way to up the fat intake without going over with protein or carbs macros. There are different flavors you can try, but I love the peanut butter low carb fat bombs.
This keto fat bomb recipe is perfect for you if you are chocolate and love divine sugar-free desserts.
Low carb fat bombs are very popular in the keto diet, and they can be sweet or savory. If you are not following a high-fat diet, you can still enjoy fat bombs because they are healthy and high in good fats.
Keto Fat Bombs Ingredients
I will show you the easiest way to make these little high-fat snacks with only 4 ingredients. Here are the low carb ingredients you’ll need to make them:
- organic coconut oil or grass-fed butter
- peanut butter or almond butter with no sugar added
- cocoa powder, unsweetened
- keto-approved sweetener of choice
- MCT oil (optional)
What’s fantastic about these fat bombs besides being low carb high fat, is they are also dairy-free and perfect if you are looking for a creamy paleo dessert.
Read the ingredient list when buying the peanut butter because we are looking for one that made entirely from peanuts and doesn’t have unhealthy sugars added.
Don’t substitute the coconut oil with MCT oil because it does not harden ever, and you’ll end up with a keto syrup.
PRO TIP: For the keto-approved sweetener, you can choose the powdered versions to avoid clumps. I use and recommend powdered erythritol or Monk fruit.
How To Make Keto Fat Bombs?
The instructions are so simple and I prepared a video step-by-step guide on how to make perfect fat bombs every time. You’ll see how easy it’s to ketogenic chocolate fat bomb with peanut butter that requires no baking.
- Measure the ingredients: 1/2 cup coconut oil, 1/2 cup peanut butter, 1/4 cup sweetener, and 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- In a microwave-safe bowl add all the ingredients.
- Melt the ingredients together and the co
- Pour the mixture evenly into the desired shapes. I used mini muffins parchment liners.
- Refrigerate until completely solidified. Enjoy!
Isn’t this the easiest recipe you’ve ever seen? Stop waiting and gather all the ingredients. In just 5 minutes you’ll have snacks ready for the entire week.
The Benefits Of Eating Fat Bombs
- Let me show you a few benefits of these little snacks, packed with tons of fats:
- Fat bombs keep you full for longer and satisfy cravings because of their high-fat content.
- They help with ketone production and help you reach a deep ketosis state.
The coconut oil and/or the MCT oil in the fat bombs have tons of health benefits including:
- Antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral properties.
- Promotes weight loss because it increases the metabolism
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improves memory and brain function
- Encourages nutrient absorption
- Helps with candida overgrowth
- Regulates blood pressure levels
Science backs all these benefits. So far there are over 2000 studies proving that coconut oil is among the healthiest fats in the world.
How To Store Chocolate Fat Bombs Leftovers?
You can store keto fat bombs in the refrigerator for up to one month. It’s best to keep them refrigerated because they melt easily.
The fat bombs are also freezer-friendly. Take them out of the freezer when craving a creamy chocolatey snack.
How Many Carbs Are In Fat Bombs?
These keto snacks have enough fat to keep you energized and are super low in carbs. Each little keto fat bomb has:
- 129 calories
- 3 carbs
- 1g fiber
- 2g net carbs
- 13g fat
- 1g protein
Other Delicious Fat Bombs Recipes
- Easy Chocolate Pecan Keto Fudge
- The Best Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cups – 4 ingredients
Easy Keto Fat Bombs (4 Ingredients)- 2g Net Carbs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil unrefined, extra virgin
- 1/2 cup peanut butter no sugar added
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Sweetener powdered
- Combine all the ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil, peanut butter, cocoa powder, and sweetener.
- Pour the mixture evenly into the desired shapes.
- Refrigerate until completely solidified. Enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes:
Love this recipe! Super simple, few ingredients, tastes great, easy to double for anweeks worth of bombs!!
Finally a fast & easy fat bomb recipe that I don’t have to trash my whole kitchen for. I once tried coconut butter instead of peanut butter & YEOWSA! Delish! Will try with all different kinds of nut butters moving forward. Thanks so much for this super simple, yummy fat bomb recipe!
I didn’t have the mini muffin tins so had to use those long ice molds for them ….. do you have any idea how many ounces s serving is ….. I’m going to have to cut mine in pieces
A serving it’s about 0.5oz.
Love these bombs!!
Is there a written copy of the recipe somewhere?
All our recipes are written and you can find the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
Simple to make & yummy!
How many servings does this recipe make?
This recipe makes 12 keto fat bombs.