Avocado Brownies are super fudgy, rich, and heavenly chocolatey. You’ll never guess that there’s avocado in the batter. Enjoy a decadent gluten-free brownie made with wholesome ingredients using only your food processor. Only 3g net carbs a square!
The greatest and most creative way to hide avocado into a delicious keto dessert.
I can’t wait to show you exactly how to make these avocado brownies because once you try them you’ll want to have it every day. These low carb avocado brownies are moist, chocolatey and very rich.
I am a huge fan of chocolate, in fact, I’ve always been. I could devour a batch of brownies in seconds. And I love baking!
If you are looking for a healthier dessert that includes chocolate I suggest you try these avocado brownies.
Watch our quick step by step recipe video showing how easy it is to make them using only a food processor.
Ingredients for Paleo Avocado Brownies
- ripe avocado
- cocoa powder
- almond flour
- coconut oil – If you’re not a fan of coconut taste use refined coconut oil because it has zero coconut taste.
- dark chocolate unsweetened
- vanilla extract
- baking powder
How to Make Healthy Grain-Free Avocado Brownies?
Are you ready to learn how to make easy avocado brownies? Let me show you how easy it’s to make brownies healthy with this easy recipe. It takes less than 10 minutes to prep in your food processor, but you can use a mixing bowl as well!
- Add all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the batter to a baking pan lined with parchment paper. You can top with chocolate chips and walnuts if you desire.
- Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes or until you healthy chocolate brownies are ready to enjoy!
Tips for the Best Keto Avocado Brownies?
- Make sure your avocados are ripe and creamy. You’ll need 1 1/2 cup of avocado or about two medium-large fruits.
- Use a high-quality vanilla extract – I love to use this brand because it gives such a pleasant vanilla taste.
- Use enough cacao powder to avoid the brownies taste eggy.
- The avocado brownie batter should have a thicker consistency than regular brownie batter. Please watch the video to see exactly how it should look.
- Adjust the sweetness to taste – Depending on the chocolate you’re using these healthy brownies may have a different level of sweetness. I love them to be not super sweet. Keep in mind that altering the amount of sweetener can change the consistency of the end product.
- Any granulated sweetener works I recommend using some erythritol blend and do not use STEVIA extract because when baked it tends to become very bitter. If you are following a paleo diet, you can use coconut sugar.
Most of the times I share all the recipes I make with my family and ask for honest opinions. So this time, after dinner I gave each a keto brownie to taste and asked what they think. They devoured the entire batch without knowing there were avocados in the brownies and asked for more.
Is avocado healthy?
Avocado is a very healthy and creamy fruit with many properties.
Do you know that avocados are high in fiber, healthy fats and contain more potassium than bananas? Well, a medium avocado comes with 160 calories, 7g of fiber and only 2g net carbs. There’s are tons of other reasons to include avocado in your meal plan.
I love avocado, and I could eat it in any way possible. But, I know that not all of you enjoy avocado as I do. You can disguise it into these delicious low carb brownies and enjoy the health benefits without eating the green fruit as it is.
PS: I DESIGNED A KETO PROGRAM TO DELIVER YOU THE FAST RESULTS YOU WANT, REDUCE YOUR BODY FAT, IMPROVE YOUR OVERALL HEALTH & ENERGY LEVELS. Lose 10-21lbs in the first month.
Trust me, I love baking and eating healthy brownies. My latest keto brownies post went viral, and many of your tried and liked that recipe.
Why Add Avocado In Brownies?
Avocado gives the brownies a super-rich and fudgy texture. Don’t worry about these brownies tasting like avocado because it’s well masked by the dark chocolate, chocolate powder, and sweetener.
What other tips should I include? If you try my healthy avocado brownies, let me know because I’d love to feature you here!
How to Store Brownies
- Refrigerate—store brownies leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
- To Freeze – Allow the brownies to completely cool, then wrap individual brownies in parchment paper to make sure they won’t stick. They last for up to 3 months in the freezer.
Other Keto Chocolate Desserts You Might Like
- Keto Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Low Carb & Keto Chocolate Mousse
- Flourless Almond Butter Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
Healthy Chocolate Avocado Brownies Recipe – Keto & Paleo
- Preheat the oven at 180C / 350F.
- Line with parchment paper an 8×8-inch baking pan covering the bottom and the sides.
- In a food processor blend the avocado, eggs and vanilla extract until smooth, for about 30 seconds.
- Melt the coconut oil with the dark chocolate in the microwave.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the avocado.
- Add in the sweetener, cocoa powder, almond flour, and baking powder. Blend until well incorporated.
- Transfer the avocado brownie batter to the baking pan and bake for 35 minutes. Let it cool for about 10 minutes then slice into 12 pieces.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.