If you are tired of the same old chicken recipes but still want something comforting and delicious, look no further than these 20 creamy chicken dinner ideas! This list has something for everyone, from rich and indulgent pesto chicken to light and fresh lemon chicken. With creamy sauces, delicious seasonings, and tender chicken, you’ll find it difficult to choose only one recipe for your weeknight dinner.
There’s nothing like a creamy chicken recipe to satisfy your hunger and warm your soul. We’ve rounded up 20 of the best creamy chicken recipes out there, featuring tender chicken smothered in rich, velvety sauces.
So whether you’re in the mood for something classic like chicken florentine or want to try something new like coconut lime chicken, these recipes will satisfy you. Plus, they’re easy to make and perfect for busy weeknights.
So get ready to indulge in some seriously creamy goodness!
What Are The Best Cuts Of Chicken For Creamy Dishes?
When making creamy chicken dishes, the choice of chicken cut can make a significant difference in taste and texture. So here are some of the best cuts of chicken to create the best creamy dishes:
- Chicken Breasts: Chicken breasts are the best choice for making creamy chicken dishes since they are lean, tender, and versatile.
- Chicken Thighs: Chicken thighs are also great for this type of dish since they tend to be juicier and more flavorful than chicken breasts. They also have a slightly higher fat content, making them a better choice for dishes requiring a longer cooking time, such as creamy chicken stews or casseroles.
- Chicken Tenders: Small, thin chicken strips are perfect for recipes that require bite-sized pieces, such as creamy chicken wraps or salads.
Tips For Making Creamy Chicken Recipes
- Choose The Right Type Of Chicken. As mentioned before, the choice of chicken cut can make a big difference in the final result of this type of dish. So make sure that you are using the best type of meat.
- Use High-Quality Ingredients. For the best flavor and texture, use fresh, high-quality ingredients. This includes the best quality of heavy cream, meat, and spices.
- Don’t overcook the chicken. When making this type of recipe, brown the chicken for a few minutes on each side, then simmer it for another couple of minutes into the sauce.
- Use low heat. Cook the dish on low heat to avoid curdling the cream and becoming grainy.
- Use boneless chicken. This type of chicken cooks faster and more evenly than bone-in chicken, which can help prevent the cream from overcooking.
Creamy Chicken Spinach
Easy Creamy Chicken Florentine
Creamy Mushroom Sauce Chicken Thighs
Easy Creamy Chicken Marsala Recipe
Keto Chicken Alfredo Recipe – One Skillet!
Baked Pumpkin Parmesan Chicken
Creamy Tomato Chicken Skillet Dinner
KETO CHICKEN CACCIATORE
Creamy Pesto Chicken Recipe
Coconut Lime Chicken (Paleo, Keto)
Keto Creamy Chicken Thighs
Marry Me Chicken Recipe
PAN-ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS AND CREAMED SPINACH
Creamy Keto Skinless Chicken Thighs With Artichoke Hearts
Creamy Lemon Chicken Scallopini
Creamy Lemon Chicken with Garlic
Creamy Garlic Chicken
Easy Everyday Keto Butter Chicken
Keto Chicken Tikka Masala
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: