Learn how to make the best Green Goddess Salad with our easy and delicious recipe. Made from easy-to-find and fresh ingredients, this salad recipe is both visually stunning and bursting with so many delicious flavors.
This salad recipe is a breeze to prepare, completely customizable, and ideal for busy days when you need a quick healthy meal.
Just imagine all those fresh flavors in one easy and quick salad. This green goddess salad is a crowd-pleaser for any party or quick lunch. It is a mouthwatering combination of fresh cabbage, cucumbers, scallions, and a creamy dressing that perfectly completes all the flavors.
Each bite from this salad is a harmonious balance of flavors and textures, leaving you feeling nourished and satisfied. Just imagine a bed of crisp green cabbage, crunchy cucumbers, and a luscious green goddess dressing that will have your taste buds begging for more.
What Is Green Goddess Salad?
Green Goddess Salad is a popular salad recipe that has gained immense popularity on TikTok’s social media platform. Known for its vibrant colors, fresh ingredients, and delicious flavor combinations, this salad recipe has one defining element that makes it so special: the dressing.
Also, this Tik Tok Green Goddess Salad recipe is versatile and customizable, so you put your personal touch on it by adding additional toppings such as pickled onions, roasted chickpeas, crumbled feta cheese, or grilled chicken.
Is Green Goddess Salad Keto?
The answer to this question depends on the dressing that is used for the salad since many dressing recipes may contain added sugars or have higher carbohydrate content. But we’ve made a delicious green goddess dressing that is naturally low-carb and tastes incredibly delicious in this salad recipe.
A great thing about this green goddess salad recipe is that you will need only a few common ingredients to create it, which you can find in almost any grocery store. Here is a list of everything you will need:
- Green Cabbage – make sure to chop or shred cabbage into small bite-sized pieces.
- Cucumbers – use fresh and crisp cucumbers for the best flavor.
- Green Onions – for extra freshness and crunch.
- Scallions – you can also use one medium red onion if you don’t have any scallions.
- One Batch Of Green Goddess Dressing – use our recipe for green goddess dressing to create a delicious dressing that pairs well with the rest of the ingredients.
How To Make Green Goddess Salad
This green goddess salad is extremely easy to make. In fact, there is no cooking involved, and all you have to do is prepare the ingredients and dressing, then mix them. Easy, right? Here is everything you need to do:
Preparing the Vegetables: Start by giving the green cabbage a good wash, and then use a knife to chop it into small, bite-sized pieces.
For the cucumbers, make sure to wash them thoroughly and then cut them into bite-sized chunks.
Dice about a quarter cup of red onion and a quarter cup of green onion to add a delightful kick of flavor.
Assembling the Salad: In a decent-sized bowl, toss together the freshly chopped cabbage, cucumber pieces, scallions, and green onion.
Now, it’s time to add your homemade Green Goddess Dressing. Pour it generously over the salad.
Give everything a gentle mix, ensuring that the dressing coats all the veggies beautifully.
There you have it – a refreshing and tasty salad ready to be savored!
Tips For Making The Best Salad
- Prepare your dressing in advance and store it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to let all the flavors enhance.
- If you want to serve the salad later, do not add the dressing because the vegetables will turn out soggy while stored in the fridge.
- Add some of your favorite veggies to the salad, like bell peppers or tomatoes.
- If you like spicy food, add some pepperoncini to the salad.
- Replace the cabbage with your favorite crunchy greens.
- Use fresh, crisp, and vibrant greens to enhance visual appeal and flavor.
How To Store
- Fridge: You can store this easy tik tok green goddess salad recipe in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Freezer: This salad cannot be stored in the freezer since it will change the ingredients’ texture once thawed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Make This Green Goddess Salad Ahead Of Time?
Sure, you can make the green goddess dressing ahead of time and let it sit in the fridge to allow the flavors to meld together. Then when you want to enjoy the salad, just prepare the vegetables, drizzle the dressing over them, and enjoy.
Can I Add Protein To This Tik Tok Green Goddess Salad?
Sure, it’s up to you! Even more, by adding protein, you can make the salad more filling and satisfying. Grilled chicken, shrimp, tofu, or even hard-boiled eggs are some excellent options.
More Salad Recipes
- Grinder Salad Recipe
- Jennifer Aniston Salad
- Best Easy and Healthy Tuna Salad
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
- Best Spring Mix Salad
Tik Tok Green Goddess Salad
- 1/2 head green cabbage
- 2 cucumbers
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup green onion
- 1 Green Goddess Dressing
- Wash and chop all the vegetables.
- Make a batch of my Green Goddess Dressing recipe and set it aside in the fridge for a few minutes to enhance all the flavors.
- Add the chopped cabbage to a bowl, then add the rest of the ingredients. Top with the green dressing, mix until well combined, and enjoy.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.