This keto breakfast pizza is a family favorite, the perfect make-ahead low carb breakfast. Made with only naturally low carb ingredients and topped with your favorite cheese and some cooked bacon, this keto breakfast pizza is extremely easy to make and ready in just a few minutes.
Pizza on a keto diet? Yes, it’s possible! Since we often crave pizza, our keto pizza recipe with fathead dough has become a staple in our house. This breakfast pizza is made with a mix of low carb approved flours and is perfect for breakfast.
But, no, you are not daydreaming, this keto breakfast pizza has only 5g net carb per slice, and it’s loaded with protein and flavor.
It’s a quick, filling, and delicious breakfast. It only takes a few minutes to prepare. It’s not an omelet, but neither is the classic pizza: it is an alternative that borrows something from each of these treats.
I am super thrilled for you to try it, and tell me to know what you think.
Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe
- Perfect to have on hand on those busy mornings.
- Super easy to make.
- Easily customizable so that you can add your favorite toppings
- It can be made ahead of time for a delicious breakfast.
Ingredients For Keto Breakfast Pizza
For this delicious keto breakfast pizza, you will need just some simple pantry ingredients that are very accessible:
For The Crust
- Almond Flour & Coconut Flour- I love to use a mix of these two keto flours when it comes to low carb baking to deliver the best results in terms of texture.
- Xanthan Gum- you can replace it with psyllium husk.
- Baking Powder- it gives the crust a fluffy texture.
- Egg – bind together all the ingredients.
For The Cream Sauce
- Cream Cheese – make sure that it is at room temperature to avoid lumps.
- Heavy Cream – to create a rich and tasty sauce.
- Garlic & Onion Powder – you can use your favorite seasonings.
- Paprika – you can use smoked paprika for a boost of flavor.
- Salt & Pepper
Scrambled Egg Topping
- Eggs- for making the scrambled eggs. Make sure that they are at room temperature.
- Heavy Whipping Cream- this is the secret to making the perfect scrambled eggs.
- Butter- to cook the eggs.
- Bacon- you can replace it with some sliced pepperoni or sausage.
- Cheddar & Mozzarella Cheese – my favorite mix of cheese.
How To Make Keto Breakfast Pizza
Following just some easy and simple steps, you will end up with one of the most delicious keto breakfast pizza you will ever try.
- Start by making the grain-free pizza crust. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, making a ball of dough that has to rest for about 10 minutes.
- Spread the dough into a round shape and bake it for about 10 minutes or until it begins to turn golden brown.
- Make the cream cheese sauce. In a bowl, add the cream cheese, the heavy cream, and season with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the sauce over the crust, then sprinkle some shredded mozzarella and allow it to rest in the fridge while making the scrambled eggs.
- Cook the eggs. Whisk well the eggs with the whipping cream. Add the butter to a skillet over medium heat and when the butter is melted, add the eggs.
- Scramble the eggs for about 2-3 minutes until they are cooked but still moist.
- Put the eggs over the crust, then sprinkle the cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Bake the pizza for another five minutes or until the cheese has beautifully melted.
Tips For Making The Best Keto Breakfast Pizza Recipe
- Feel free to use any of your favorite shredded cheese you like.
- Cook your eggs gently at medium heat. Otherwise, they will turn out rubbery.
- Make sure that you don’t overcook the eggs because after you place them on the pizza crust, you have to bake them for another five minutes.
- Cook the bacon ahead of time and keep it in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Another great thing about this recipe is that you can add any toppings that you like.
- Sausage Gravy
- Sliced jalapenos for an extra kick
- Baby Spinach
Storing Ideas For This Keto Breakfast Pizza
- Fridge: Store the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Freezer: another great option is to freeze the leftovers. Please put them in plastic wrap and freeze them for one month.
When ready to enjoy, all you have to do is reheat in the oven or microwave for about 4 minutes.
Can I Make This Recipe Ahead Of Time?
Sure, if you are in a hurry, you can prepare the crust, the cream sauce, and the eggs the night before.
Store them in the fridge, and in the morning, all you have to do is assemble the pizza and bake it for five minutes.
Looking for More Keto Breakfast Recipes? Try these:
- Keto Fruit Pizza with Cream Cheese Frosting – 4g net carbs!
- Easy Keto Blueberry Bread – Low-Carb Recipe
- Keto Veggie-Loaded Breakfast Casserole – 4g Carbs
- Quick and Easy Keto Shakshuka
Easy Keto Breakfast Pizza
Cream Cheese Topping
Scrambled Egg Topping
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- 6 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/4 cup mozzarella grated
- Make the keto breakfast pizza crust– Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt to taste.
- Mix in apple cider vinegar, the egg, olive oil, and water until a slightly sticky dough forms. Knead the dough for 1-2 minutes and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Prepare The Cream Cheese Topping– In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, heavy cream, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Evenly distribute the sauce over the pizza crust.
- Make the Scrambled Egg Topping- Place a large skillet over medium heat and melt the butter.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and heavy cream.
- Cook the egg mixture for 2-3 minutes until the scrambled eggs are almost done cooking, not too dry.
- Spread the eggs over the crust top with crumbled bacon and cheddar cheese.
- Bake the keto breakfast pizza for 5 more minutes or until the cheese is melted and the eggs are completely cooked.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: