This keto fruit pizza is the star every summer. Think a giant grain-free sugar cookie crust topped with a creamy sugar-free cream cheese frosting and tons of fresh berries. It’s the perfect keto dessert to bring to summer parties, BBQ’s or any gathering!
It’s incredible how the desserts that require little effort often taste the best. If you’re looking for a beautiful and quick to make summer keto recipe, this low carb fruit pizza is the best choice. Everyone loves it, and it’s always a hit!
In the last couple of weeks, we tested tons of summer recipes, and I can’t wait to share more with you as the wheater keeps getting warmer.
Watch this quick step by step video to see how easy is to make a keto dessert in under 30 minutes:
Ingredients for Keto Fruit Pizza
The ingredients needed for this keto pizza with fruits are super common in low carb baking. We have to make an almond flour fruit pizza crust to top it with frosting and fresh berries. This is like a keto fruit salad but served on top of a sugar-free giant cookie.
Here are all the ingredients you’ll need:
For the Crust
- Almond flour and coconut flour – As always, I love to use a combo of these two low carb flours to get the best texture. Using this combo, we’ll have a sweet pizza crust that’s crispy on the edges and crumbly on the inside.
- Large egg – binds all the ingredients and adds extra protein.
- Powdered sweetener – for a little sweetness, add your favorite sweetener. I love to use a powdered one, but you can easily make powdered sweeteners at home using a clean coffee grinder. My favorite sweetener to use in this recipe is Monk Fruit blend or Erythritol.
- Butter – makes the crust taste incredibly butter and helps it crisp up even more in the oven. So good (my mouth is watering as I’m writing this post!).
- Baking powder – this leaver agent helps the crust get fluffy and airy.
- Vanilla Extract – make sure to use a high-quality extract that’s suitable for baking.
This keto dessert pizza crust contains almond flour, but if you’re allergic, use my coconut flour pie crust instead.
Sugar-Free Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cream cheese – make sure to use full fat for the creamiest result. If you don’t like cream cheese, replace it with mascarpone cheese or coconut cream for a dairy-free alternative.
- Heavy Cream
- Butter – It’s super important to bring all the ingredients at room temperature to make sure they mix properly!
- Vanilla Extract – use the best quality you can find.
- Sweetener – powdered sweetener is needed here as it dissolves easier into the frosting.
- Fruits – I love to use seasonal produce such as strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. Feel free to use any of your favorite low carb fruits.
- Sugar-free chocolate shavings
How to Make Fruit Pizza?
For this keto pizza recipe with fruits on top, we need to make a tender gluten-free sugar cookie base with almond flour, a rich cream cheese filling, and decorate with the most vibrant fresh fruits.
- Make the keto crust: Mix all the ingredients using a rubber spatula until a sticky dough forms. Use your hands to shape it into a circle and bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden and crispy on the edges.
- Prepare the cream cheese frosting: Use an electric mixer to combine all the ingredients until creamy, fluffy, and well incorporated.
- Decorate the fruit pizza – Top the cooled crust with cream cheese frosting, then have fun arranging your favorite fruits.
- Refrigerate for 10-20 minutes, slice, and enjoy!
Tips for the Best Keto Fruit Pizza
- If your dough is extremely sticky, refrigerate for 5-10 minutes until it slightly hardens, and you can easily shape it into a circle.
- Make sure your crust is completely cool, or the frosting will melt.
- Grease your hands to work the sticky dough with ease.
- Don’t overmix the frosting as it can separate into pieces.
- Use room temperature ingredients for the cream cheese frosting.
- Use fresh and ripe fruits for the best flavor.
Can You Make Keto Pizza Ahead?
If you want to make this low carb dessert pizza ahead of time, you can. To avoid the fruit pizza from getting soggy, you’ll need to prepare the crust and filling, store them in separate containers. Assemble the pizza only a few hours before serving. The crust gets soggy once stored for more than one day with toppings.
You can make the individual parts ahead of time and store them separately. Cut the fruits and decorate the pizza at serving time. You’ll need only about 5 minutes to put them together.
This soft-baked sugar cookie + sugar-free cream cheese frosting combo tastes so good and looks insanely fancy with fruits on top. Perfectly instagramable recipe! Prepare your phone camera and tag me @lowcarbspark, so I can see your beautiful creations!
Are You Looking for More Keto Desserts? Try these:
- Low Carb Keto Strawberry Mousse
- Keto Lemon Blueberry Mug Cake
- Keto Raspberry Vanilla Chia Pudding
- Easy Keto Blueberry Bread
PS: We launched a brand new recipe eBook with 25 Incredibly East Keto Dessert recipes that feature the best low carb, gluten-free, sugar-free, tested keto dessert recipes. Use my code “ketosummer50” for 50% extra discount!
Keto Fruit Pizza with Cream Cheese Frosting
Fruit Pizza Sugar Cookie base:
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350F / 180C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, powdered Erythritol, and baking powder.
- Use a silicone spatula to incorporate softened butter, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix until a slightly thick but sticky batter forms.
- Transfer the dough to the baking sheet and flatten it into a large (10 inch) circle.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until golden.
- Meanwhile, prepare the icing. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients for the icing and beat them using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Remove the crust from the oven and let it completely cool.
- Once the crust is cooled completely, evenly spread the cream cheese filling on top.
- Decorate with strawberry slices, blueberries, and raspberries.
- Place in the fridge and let it cool for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- Cut into 12 slices and enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.