Learn how to make this easy keto coffee creamer with just 5 ingredients and less than 5 minutes of prep. It’s incredibly creamy and super easy to customize with your favorite flavors. You have to try my 10 flavor options that are perfect for your keto coffee.
Great news: you don’t have to avoid coffee creamer anymore because you’re worried about all that carbs and sugar. Your mornings are getting better with this keto-friendly coffee creamer that is low carb and delicious.
I am a coffee lover, and since I discovered the keto diet, I really missed my coffee creamer. I started drinking bulletproof coffee to avoid sugary coffee creamers. However, sugar-free store-bought coffee creamers have tons of weird ingredients and artificial sweeteners I don’t want to include in my diet, so I have the best solution for you: homemade keto coffee creamer!
Whether you like your hot coffee, iced coffee, or both, this is truly the best coffee creamer for keto diets, and you should definitely make a batch.
Bonus points, you can choose from over 10 different flavors!
- Why Are You Going To Love This Keto Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Is Coffee Creamer Keto Friendly?
- Keto Coffee Creamer Ingredients
- How To Make Keto Coffee Creamer
- Tips For Making The Perfect Keto Coffee Creamer
- Storing Ideas
- Equipment Needed To Make This Keto Coffee Creamer
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Keto Coffee Creamer + 10 Flavor Variations
Why Are You Going To Love This Keto Coffee Creamer Recipe
- You can make it ahead of time.
- It’s homemade, so you know exactly what it contains.
- It’s a customizable recipe. You can do it with more flavors.
- It’s extremely easy to make.
Is Coffee Creamer Keto Friendly?
While coffee itself is keto-friendly, many coffee creamers are not, as they are made with sugar and regular milk and contain a lot of carbs. However, other great keto options are extremely delicious.
Keto Coffee Creamer Ingredients
You will need only five ingredients that you can find in almost any store to create this delicious keto coffee creamer. Here is everything you need:
- Coconut and Almond Milk – be sure to use unsweetened coconut and almond milk.
- Heavy Whipping Cream – This ingredient makes your coffee creamer high-fat, extra-creamy and thicker.
- Vanilla Extract – Your keto coffee creamer will taste better if you use high-quality vanilla extract.
- Sweetener – make sure that you are using powdered sweetener to mix well.
How To Make Keto Coffee Creamer
I love this recipe because I need only a few minutes to prepare this delicious coffee creamer that will spice my coffee for the entire week. Here is everything you have to do:
- Combine: Start by adding all the ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix: Then mix all the ingredients using a whisk.
- Store: Pour your coffee creamer into a glass bottle and store it in the fridge.
How To Make Different Flavors of Sugar-Free Coffee Creamer
I love the classic vanilla coffee creamer, but you can choose from over 10 other variations.
- Hazelnut Creamer – Add a few drops of hazelnut extract
- Chocolate Creamer – Add 2-3 tablespoons of cocoa powder and mix well.
- Maple Creamer -Use a few drops of maple extract.
- Almond Cremer – Add a few drops of almond extract.
- Coconut Creamer – add a few drops of natural coconut extract.
- Cinnamon Creamer – Add 1 tsp ground cinnamon and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Pumpkin Spice Creamer – Mix in pumpkin spice and pumpkin puree.
- Italian Sweet Cream – Add 1 tsp of vanilla extract and 1 tsp of almond extract.
- Peppermint Flavor
- Mocha Flavor
Tips For Making The Perfect Keto Coffee Creamer
- You can leave out the vanilla extract if you use vanilla almond milk.
- When it comes to the amount of each extract you add to the keto creamer for coffee, let your taste buds guide you.
- Fridge – This keto coffee creamer can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks in an airtight container. Give it a good shake before using it.
- Freezer – A great thing about this coffee creamer is that you can freeze it into ice cubes and use them for your iced coffee on a hot summer day.
Equipment Needed To Make This Keto Coffee Creamer
- Measuring Cups
- Mixing Bowl
- Glass Container for storing
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is A Coffee Creamer?
Coffee creamer is a mix of several types of milk combined with sweeteners and different flavors, which will make your coffee much more delicious.
What is the Difference Between Coffee Creamer and Milk?
Coffee creamer is more delicious, thicker, and creamier than milk. Also, coffee creamer is sweet and comes in different flavors.
Can I Make This Recipe Ahead Of Time?
Sure, you can prepare this keto coffee creamer ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to use.
How Can I Make My Keto Coffee Creamer Thicker?
If you want to make your coffee creamer thicker, you can place all the ingredients in a saucepan( minus the vanilla extract) and simmer until it thickens. Then you can add the vanilla and let it cool before transferring it in the glass bottle.
How Many Carbs Are In Coffee Creamer?
Depending on the brand, carbs in coffee creamer may vary greatly. However, this easy low carb coffee creamer has less than 1g of net carbs for a serving of 2 tablespoons. No matter what flavor you’re choosing, homemade coffee creamer is super low in carbs.
Can I Make Dairy-Free Keto Creamer?
You can make a dairy-free keto coffee creamer. If you replace the heavy whipping cream with canned coconut milk, you will have a dairy-free option of this keto coffee creamer.
Keto Coffee Creamer + 10 Flavor Variations
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 tbsp sweetener or more to taste
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix well to combine until the sweetener is dissolved. At this point, you can add any of your favorite flavors.
- For a thicker keto coffee creamer, add all the ingredients (without the extracts) and simmer gently for 10-15 minutes or until it starts to thicken. Allow to cool for a few minutes and transfer to a storing jar. It will continue to thicken as it cools down.
- Transfer to a storing jar and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes:
Hello Iona! Thanks so much for this recipe! I’m eager to try making it for my daughter who is missing her coffee creamer A LOT on keto. I have one question though….is it powdered or granulated sweetener you recommend? Early in your blog you mention powdered but the recipe card says granular. Thanks for clarifying!
That’s up to you. I find that using powdered sweetener mixes quicker in the coffee creamer, but it’s not mandatory. You can use your favorite keto sweetener. Hope this helps!
Hi what measurement is 1.2 cup is this just over 1 cup or 1- 2 cups? of heavy whipping cream sorry just not a measurement I am familiar with.
Sorry for the type. I meant 1/2 cup of heavy cream which is about 120ml.