This keto iced coffee is incredibly delicious and perfect for hot summer days. Enjoy a refreshing cold bulletproof coffee that’s creamy, fancy and easy to make.
Bulletproof Iced Coffee
Bulletproof coffee is the biggest craze in the keto community. Everyone is talking about adding butter, coconut oil, MCT oil in coffee. Dave Asprey is the creator of Bulletproof Coffee, and everyone seems to love it.
Whether you are having this keto coffee instead of breakfast while fasting or drinking it for the benefits, this buttery, creamy drink, it’s very filling and tasty.
MCT oil vs. Butter in Iced Coffee
We all know that butter and coconut solidity at low temperatures. This means that adding either coconut oil or butter to cold coffee will make it utterly unpleasant because who wants to drink chunks of butter!
That’s why we’ll add MCT oil which doesn’t solidify when added in cold drinks. MCT oil (medium-chain triglycerides) is known to have many potential health benefits and may help you lose weight. It’s known as a ketone booster making it fantastic for reaching ketosis and become fat-adapted
Whipping cream is a great addition turning this drink into an iced keto latte. For a dairy-free keto iced coffee replace with coconut cream or unsweetened coconut milk.
How to Make Keto Iced Coffee
Cold keto coffee is easy to make and requires no special tools. Classic bulletproof coffee is made using a blender or a milk frother.
- Start by making a strong coffee using your favorite method. Let it cool completely. Alternatively, you can use cold brew coffee.
- Combine the cold coffee with sweetener, vanilla extract, MCT oil, whipping cream.
- Find a pretty glass and fill it with ice. Pour the coffee into the glass, sprinkle with cinnamon or unsweetened cocoa powder!
It’s that easy to make this keto drink at home that’s very customizable.
Keto Starbucks Iced Coffee
This homemade keto drink is indeed velvety and delicious, but what can you order when at Starbucks.
Ordering at Starbucks seems challenging but here are two of the best options you can have:
PS: I DESIGNED A KETO PROGRAM TO DELIVER YOU THE FAST RESULTS YOU WANT, REDUCE YOUR BODY FAT, IMPROVE YOUR OVERALL HEALTH & ENERGY LEVELS. Lose 10-21lbs in the first month.
- Iced Coffee/ Cold Brew: To make sure you’re getting a keto drink order “no classic” or “unsweetened.”
- Vanilla Iced Coffee: When ordering this kind of coffee request “no classic,” 1-2 pumps of sugar-free vanilla syrup and a splash of heavy creamy. Also, if you want a stronger coffee request “less ice.”
You should avoid regular flavored syrups because each pump comes at about 5-6 grams carbs. The only sugar-free syrups at Starbucks are vanilla, caramel, hazelnut, and mocha.
Frappuccino at Starbucks is not keto-friendly because this drink is made from a powder that comes already sweetened.
Other Recipes You Might Like
Bulletproof Vanilla Keto Iced Coffee
- 1-2 pumps Sugar-Free Syrup
- 1 scoop Collagen Peptides
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Prepare coffee and let it chill.
- Combine the cold coffee, MCT oil, sweetener, and heavy cream.
- Fill a glass with ice and pour the creamy coffee. Enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.