Grilling season is almost here, and if you’re following a keto diet, this post is exactly what you need. These 20 keto grilling recipes are sure to impress even the pickiest eaters. From juicy steaks to smoky chicken breast, there’s something for everyone. So choose your favorite ones and get ready to grill up.
What’s better than delicious recipes made on the grill on those infernal hot days? So fire up the grill, prepare your favorite ice-cold drinks, and surprise your loved ones with one of the best-grilled recipes.
We created a roundup with 20 great keto-grilling recipes that are easy to make and help you get through the summer heat.
Essential Tips For A Perfect Grill
- Do not cook cold meat. – Make sure you always bring the meat to room temperature before cooking. If you do not do this, you risk burning the meat on the outside until the inside reaches the inside.
- The thinner the meat is, the faster it cooks. And if you want the final result to be fragile and as fragrant as possible, lightly press the piece with your hands until it reaches half the original thickness.
- Heat the grill for a few minutes before placing the meat on it. This trick helps you clean the grill faster.
- Always begin with clean grates. This helps to avoid stickiness and potential flame flare-ups. Plus, no one enjoys burnt bits left over on their dish from the last picnic.
Seasoning and Marinade For Grilling
When combing about seasoning and marinade for grilling, feel free to use your favorite ones according to your liking. Here are some great ideas:
- Dry Rubs: Cajun Seasoning, BBQ Rub, and Pork Chop Seasoning are among our favorite dry rubs mixtures when grilling.
- Wet Marinades: made from oil, vinegar/citrus juice, herbs, and spices, wet marinades are often used to create tender and juicy grilled meat.
- Herb&Garlic Butter: This is one of my favorite options when making something simple but incredibly delicious.
- Lemon&Garlic Herb Marinade: the perfect for combo for grilled fish,chicken and vegetables.
How To Choose The Best Grilled Meat
The secret to a perfect barbecue is preparing the meat and its quality. A slice of good grilled meat that is a little fatter is perfect for grilling because it retains its juiciness and tenderness.
The neck and ribs taste delicious if you want to make a pork grill. However, when it comes to chicken, wings, and thighs are everyone’s favorite.
Beef should be chosen carefully for the grill to avoid being hard. The “marbled” pieces with intramuscular fat threads are the best because they ensure the fragility of the steak. Choose ribs and even a striploin because it has an intense aroma prepared this way.
What Vegetables Can Be Grilled?
Grilled vegetables are delicious, especially if you marinate them beforehand. The cooking time is shortened, and the slightly smoky taste is very special. Even those who are not big fans of vegetables will appreciate them. Here are my favorite vegetables that taste incredibly delicious once grilled:
- Bell Peppers
- Hot Peppers
20 Minute Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce
Low Carb BBQ Salmon With Garlic Herb Sauce Grilled Indoors
Smoked Pulled Pork Traeger Recipe
Cilantro Lime Grilled Chicken with Avocado Salsa
Chicken Shish Kabob Recipe (Shish Kebabs)
Easy and Juicy Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Vegetables
Mediterranean Grilled Chicken
Keto Chicken Thighs Recipe with Healthy Chicken Marinade!
Keto Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Herb Crusted Grilled Leg of Lamb
Grilled Portobello Mushroom Steaks
Grilled Buffalo Chicken
Easy Grilled Avocado
Lemon Oregano Grilled Chicken Tenders
Easy Marinated Italian Steaks On The Grill
Grilled Flat Iron Steak With Chimichurri
Grilled Chicken Salad
Low-carb Marinated Pork Chops with Soy Sauce, Cumin, Lime, and Oregano
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: