This keto peppermint mocha is rich, minty, and tastes just like Starbucks’s but has fewer carbs. Learn how to make this creamy peppermint mocha and save money with this easy recipe.
Who doesn’t love those cozy drinks that help you to get through winter? This recipe for keto peppermint mocha is one of them and is made only from naturally low-carb ingredients.
So if you love to enjoy a keto peppermint mocha frappuccino on a cold day, make this recipe for peppermint mocha at home instead of ordering it. And the best part is that you can make it at home according to your taste.
So grab your favorite book and a blanket, make a batch of this recipe, sit in your favorite cozy place and enjoy every moment.
- Why Are You Going To Love This Keto Peppermint Mocha Recipe
- Is Peppermint Mocha Keto-Friendly?
- Ingredients For Keto Peppermint Mocha
- How To Make This Keto Peppermint Mocha
- Storing Ideas
- Frequently Asked Questions
- More Keto Drinks Recipes
- Keto Peppermint Mocha – Sugar-free Starbucks Copycat!
Why Are You Going To Love This Keto Peppermint Mocha Recipe
- The perfect cozy drink for the holidays
- Has only 3g net carbs per serving.
- Taste like Starbucks peppermint mocha, but it’s completely sugar-free and super healthy.
- Super easy to make in only 5 minutes.
- It’s cheaper to make a home.
Is Peppermint Mocha Keto-Friendly?
The popular Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks is not keto-friendly as it’s made using whole milk and sugar, which will kick you out of ketosis.
But you can still enjoy a cozy cup of sugar-free peppermint mocha if you choose to make this easy low-carb drink recipe, which is made using only naturally low-carb ingredients and tastes exactly like the original one.
Ingredients For Keto Peppermint Mocha
You will need only a few easy ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen to create this delicious keto peppermint mocha latte. Here is a list of everything you will need:
- Unsweetened Almond Milk – feel free to replace it with your favorite milk, like coconut milk or macadamia milk.
- Espresso – you can also use strong brewed coffee.
- Vanilla Extract – use the best quality vanilla extract for an intense flavor.
- Peppermint Extract – gives a fresh, minty flavor to this drink.
- Sweetener – use your favorite sweeteners like erythritol or monk fruit.
- Whipped Cream – is used to top the peppermint mocha.
How To Make This Keto Peppermint Mocha
This keto peppermint mocha is easy to make in such a short time without needing cooking skills. Here is everything you have to do:
In a small saucepan, add all the ingredients minus the extracts. Simmer for a few minutes until the mixture is smooth and the sweetener dissolves completely.
Remove from the heat and incorporate the extracts. You can use more or less mint extract, depending on how strong you want the flavors.
Pour the drink into a large mug and top it generously with sugar-free whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
This peppermint mocha is best enjoyed immediately once prepared. But if there are any leftovers, you can store them in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Peppermint Mocha?
Peppermint Mocha is a Starbucks seasonal drink made from espresso, steamed milk, mocha sauce, and peppermint syrup and then topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Does This Peppermint Mocha Taste Like Coffee?
This keto coffee drink will have a subtle coffee flavor as it contains 2 shots of espresso coffee and 2 cups of milk. But since it’s homemade, you can make it according to your taste, so if you need more caffeine for energy, add more coffee.
Can I Make Iced Peppermint Mocha?
Sure, if you are a fan of iced coffee drinks, let the mocha cool for a few minutes before pouring it into a glass with ice.
More Keto Drinks Recipes
- Keto Hot Chocolate – Sugar-Free Drink
- The Best Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Homemade Low Carb Keto Eggnog
- Bulletproof Coffee Recipe
Keto Peppermint Mocha – Sugar-free Starbucks Copycat!
- Place a small saucepan over medium heat. Add in all the ingredients except the extracts. Bring the mixture to a boil and stir until the sweetener is completely dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and add peppermint extract and vanilla extract.
- Pour into a large mug, top with homemade sugar-free whipped cream and shaved sugar-free chocolate.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: