Low carb cheesecake for one is a sugar-free creamy, decadent, rich recipe. It’s the perfect substitute when dealing with cheesecake cravings. In my case, it happens at least twice a week.
Let’s start by discussing the ingredients and walk you step-by-step to making a great keto no-bake cheesecake.
With summer on my mind, I am thrilled to show you another heavenly tasty recipe, yet really easy to make. This is a very basic recipe that can be customized in so many delicious ways.
You won’t have to be tempted to eat classic cheesecake anymore because my recipe tastes just like the real thing.
Just grab the ingredients and start whipping them all up and enjoy a guilt-free low carb treat, that is also suitable for a ketogenic diet dessert.
I will also show a super easy gluten-free crust you can make, so we don’t skip any cheesecake essentials: a great crust and a creamy filling.
Keto Cheesecake Ingredients
The ingredients are enough for four large cheesecake servings, and you’ll only need seven ingredients that are actually pretty common. If you’re a true keto dieter you might already have all these in your pantry.
The sugar-free keto cream cheese filling ingredients:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sweetener
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Low Carb No-Bake Cheesecake for One – 5 minute Keto Dessert
The cream cheese filling
For the low carb cheesecake crust you will need:
- 3 tbsp toasted almond flour
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp powdered sweetener
- In a bowl add the cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- In another bowl add the whipping cream and beat until it's whipped and stiff peaks form.
- Transfer the whipped cream to the cream cheese bowl.
- With a spatula incorporate well both ingredients.
- Add the powdered sweetener, vanilla extract, and lemon juice and mix again.
- Combine all the ingredients for the crust and firmly press the mixture to the bottom of a cup.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture over the keto crust and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (preferably overnight).
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Macros for one serving
- Calories: 418
- Fat: 45 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Protein 7 g
Find the best cream cheese you can find. It must have the highest fat content you can find at the store. Philadelphia is a brand that never fails, but I tried this recipe with many other different brands, and it turned out great as well.
The keto approved sweeteners you can use
The sweetener you chose to use must be turned into a powder before mixing it in the cream cheese. If you don’t have a powdered sweetener, use a coffee grinder or a food processor to turn it into a powder. So far, I’ve tested Xylitol, Tagatose, Pyure.
There are some brands that carry powdered sweeteners and you can order them from Amazon.
The low carb cream cheese filling can also be sweetened with stevia drops. Add a few drops at a time and test until the desired sweetness.