Are you looking for quick and easy keto mug cake recipe to cure your sweet tooth? Then, you’re in the right place. These 18 keto mug cake recipes are the best if you’re looking for a low carb cake that is ready in just 5 minutes from scratch.
Do you want to create a quick keto mug cake for your sweet carving? I’ve got you covered! For years, I’ve been creating keto mug cakes. They’re a quick and simple dessert that can be made at home in just a few minutes! There are mug cakes for everyone, even if you’re on a keto diet. I’ve compiled a list of 18 simple and excellent recipes below. Likewise, there’s a cupcake for everyone, whether you’re a big chocolate fan or want something fruity.
And the best part? It’s so easy to make them. Most mug cake recipes combine all ingredients in a bowl, pour them into a microwave-safe cup, and heat. It doesn’t get any simpler than that!
- How Long To Cook Keto Mug Cakes?
Common Ingredients in Keto Mug Cake
- Keto Brownie Mug Cake
- Super Easy Keto Chocolate Brownie Mug Cake
- Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
- Keto Vanilla Mug Cake
- Keto Pumpkin Mug Cake – Ready in 3 minutes!
- Sugar Free Carrot Mug Cake
- Easy Low Carb Keto Pecan Pie Mug Cake
- Quick Keto Snickerdoodle Mug Cake
- Easy Keto 1 Minute Lemon Poppyseed Mug Cake – Dairy-Free
- Keto Strawberry&Cream Mug Cake
- Keto Lemon Blueberry Mug Cake
- Keto Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- Keto Red Velvet Mug Cake
- Keto Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake
- Keto Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
- Keto Coffee Mug Cake
- Microwave Zucchini Bread
- Keto Chocolate Lava Mug Cake
- Top 18 Keto Mug Cake Recipes – Best Low Carb Mug Cakes
How Long To Cook Keto Mug Cakes?
Depending on the power of your microwave, the personal-sized cakes will cook in around 1-3 minutes. They’re ready to eat as soon as they’re cooked. So when you prepare a mug cake recipe, you don’t have to wait for the cake to cool; it just takes two minutes.
There are many different types of flourless mug cakes to choose from. From vanilla to chocolate delights and everything in between, there’s something for everyone. On a hot summer night, try the lemon blueberry mug cake, or around the holidays, try the cinnamon mug cake. Keto Mug cakes are perfect for any occasion! Make sure your microwave-safe cups are clean and ready to use because they are about to get a lot of use!
Common Ingredients in Keto Mug Cake
- Keto Flours– Almond flour, coconut flour, and ground flax meal are some of the most popular for making a delicious keto mug cake that’s gluten free and grain free.
- Sweeteners– It’s important to choose a keto approved sweetener such as Erythritol, Monk Fruit, Allulose, or Stevia.
- Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- Low Carb Berries– You can use blueberies, strawberries, raspberries to make a keto fruit mug cake that is perfect as a quick snack.
- Cocoa Powder
Another great thing about this type of dessert is that there are lots of low carb, keto versions for you to try. Here’s a collection of some of the most amazing low carb mug cakes, cookies, brownies, and cupcakes that are easy to make and are sure to please.
PS: We launched a brand new recipe eBook with 25 Incredibly East Keto Dessert recipes that feature the best low carb, gluten-free, sugar-free, tested keto dessert recipes.
Keto Brownie Mug Cake
Super Easy Keto Chocolate Brownie Mug Cake
Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
Keto Vanilla Mug Cake
Keto Pumpkin Mug Cake – Ready in 3 minutes!
Sugar Free Carrot Mug Cake
If you like desserts, you need to try this recipe.
If you are on a keto diet, you need to try this recipe.
Easy Low Carb Keto Pecan Pie Mug Cake
Quick Keto Snickerdoodle Mug Cake
Easy Keto 1 Minute Lemon Poppyseed Mug Cake – Dairy-Free
Keto Strawberry&Cream Mug Cake
Keto Lemon Blueberry Mug Cake
Keto Peanut Butter Mug Cake
Keto Red Velvet Mug Cake
Keto Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake
Keto Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
Keto Coffee Mug Cake
Microwave Zucchini Bread
Keto Chocolate Lava Mug Cake
Top 18 Keto Mug Cake Recipes – Best Low Carb Mug Cakes
- Add the coconut flour, cocoa powder, and sweetener to a large mug.
- Incorporate butter, whipping cream, egg, and almond milk.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until the top looks firm. Enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: