This super easy keto chocolate mug cake is
This keto mug cake is perfect for any low carb diet as it has only 4g net carbs for the entire mug. If you think eating sweets on a keto diet it’s impossible, let me show you how you can make a delicious and super low carb sweet treat.
When I’m having a sweet tooth, this low carb mug
Ingredients for the Keto Mug Cake
- Coconut Flour
- Your favorite sweetener. I love to use monk fruit or erythritol.
- Cocoa Power
- Grass-Fed Butter
- Whipping cream
- Unsweetened Almond milk or Water
How to Make Keto Mug Cake?
Once you gather all the ingredients, let’s go further and start cooking.
We’ll begin to combine the dry ingredients: the coconut flour, cocoa powder.
Add the sweetener. You can add more or less, depending on your taste.
Combine the wet ingredients: the melted butter, the beaten egg, the whipping cream, and the almond milk. Make sure you use unsweetened almond milk.
Mix the dry and the wet ingredients together. If your mixture it’s too thick add more almond milk or water until it gets a nice brownie batter consistency.
Butter your favorite mug and pour the mixture. Place it in your microwave for 2-4 minutes (depending on the power of your microwave) or until your skewer comes out pretty clean. Mine took 3 minutes to be perfectly cooked.
When it’s ready, it should come out of your mug quickly. You can serve it directly from your cup, but I prefer to put mine on a plate and serve it with some dark chocolate, cinnamon and sometimes topped with coconut oil or peanut butter.
As you can see the consistency, it’s similar to the real chocolate brownie. Trust me, you’ll feel like eating the real thing. This is one of the recipes that I’m making almost every day. Sometimes I don’t even add sweetener because I like the bitter taste too. I love that the coconut flour absorbs the liquids well and it won’t be wet and eggy.
Imagine eating this keto mug cake with fresh whipped cream on top or with vanilla keto ice cream. Sounds divine? Make it now and serve it with a
Let me know if you made this recipe and how it turned out. What are your favorite keto/ low carb desserts?
Other Keto Chocolate Desserts You’ll Love
- Simple Chocolate Keto Chia Seed Pudding
- Low Carb & Keto Chocolate Mousse
- Flourless Almond Butter Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Quick and Easy Dairy-Free Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Lava Cake
Super Easy Keto Chocolate Brownie Mug Cake
- Melt the butter in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Combine the dry ingredients: the coconut flour, cocoa powder, and sweetener.
- Combine the wet ingredients: butter, whipping cream, egg, and water or almond milk (if necessary).
- Mix well the dry & wet ingredients.
- Grease your mug with some butter or nonstick spray.
- Pour the mixture into the mug.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes, depending on the power of your microwave.
- Serve it with coconut oil on top for more healthy fats.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.