This it’s super easy keto chocolate mug cake is
This keto mug cake is perfect for any low carb diet as it has only 4g net carbs for the entire mug. If you think eating sweets on a keto diet it’s impossible, let me show you how you can make a delicious and super low carb sweet treat.
When I’m having a sweet tooth, this low carb mug
Ingredients you will need to make the keto mug cake
- Coconut Flour
- 1 medium Egg
- Your favorite sweetener. I love to use monk fruit or erythritol.
- Cocoa Power
- Grass-Fed Butter
- Some Whipping cream
- Unsweetened Almond milk or Water
Instructions for chocolate keto mug cake
Once you gather all the ingredients, let’s go further and start cooking.
We’ll begin to combine the dry ingredients: the coconut flour, cocoa powder.
Add the sweetener. You can add more or less, depending on your taste.
Combine the wet ingredients: the melted butter, the beaten egg, the whipping cream and the almond milk. Make sure you use unsweetened almond milk.
Mix the dry and the wet ingredients together. If your mixture it’s too thick add more almond milk or water until it gets a nice brownie batter consistency.
Butter your favorite mug and pour the mixture. Place it in your microwave for 2-4 minutes (depending on the power of your microwave) or until your skewer comes out pretty clean. Mine took 3 minutes to be perfectly cooked.
When it’s ready, it should come out of your mug quickly. You can serve it directly from your cup, but I prefer to put mine on a plate and serve it with some dark chocolate, cinnamon and sometimes with coconut oil on top.
As you can see the consistency, it’s similar to the real chocolate brownie. Trust me, you’ll feel like eating the real thing. This is one of the recipes that I’m making almost every day. Sometimes I don’t even add sweetener because I like the bitter taste too. I love that the coconut flour absorbs the liquids well and it won’t be wet & eggy.
Imagine eating this keto mug cake with fresh whipped cream on top or with vanilla keto ice cream. Sounds divine? Make it now and serve it with a
Let me know if you made this recipe and how it turned out. What are your favorite keto/ low carb desserts?
Super Easy Keto Chocolate Brownie Mug Cake
- Melt the butter in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Combine the dry ingredients: the coconut flour, cocoa powder, and sweetener.
- Combine the wet ingredients: butter, whipping cream, egg, and water or almond milk (if necessary).
- Mix well the dry & wet ingredients.
- Grease your mug with some butter or nonstick spray.
- Pour the mixture into the mug.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes, depending on the power of your microwave.
- Serve it with coconut oil on top for more healthy fats.