This keto strawberry mousse is fluffy, creamy, and sugar-free. It’s made with only 5 ingredients and loaded with fresh strawberries and flavor in each bite. Enjoy the perfect keto dessert to serve at any occasion.
It’s time to officially say hello to spring with this incredibly simple yet so delicious sugar-free dessert recipe.
Strawberries are one of my favorite low carb fruits, and this dessert is the best for me. I love sharing and making simple low carb recipes with you.
This sugar-free mousse is out of this world. It’s the creamiest combo of heavy cream, cream cheese with a little sweetness, and fresh hints from the strawberries.
This year I started making more and more mousse recipes in our house because they’re incredibly easy to make. We love the strawberry fluff one, but the keto chocolate mousse is also a favorite. When strawberries are in season, we’re definitely choosing it.
It takes only 5 minutes to whip this strawberry mousse up and so few ingredients, it’s impressive.
I love how easy it is to make this keto strawberry dessert for special gatherings or for a special night treat because sometimes you need something no-bake, quick, and easy. It tastes just like a no-bake keto cheesecake in a jar.
Watch our quick video to see exactly how to make the keto strawberry mousse.
Ingredients for Keto Strawberry Mousse
- heavy whipping cream
- cream cheese
- vanilla extract
How to Make Keto Strawberry Mousse
It’s effortless to make this five minute sugar-free keto strawberry mousse once you gather all the ingredients. What’s fantastic about this a recipe so simple tastes so delicious.
- Start by cleaning the strawberries and chop them into small pieces. Use a fork or a blender to puree the berries. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the softened cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and airy.
- Add the whipping cream, vanilla extract, and sweeter and continue mixing until well incorporated.
- Add the puree over the cream mixture and mix.
- Divide the keto strawberry mousse into 4 glasses and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
I made this mousse without gelatin, and it’s not as thick, but still delicious. If you prefer a thicker mousse, incorporate 1 1/2 teaspoon powdered gelatin. To prepare the gelatin, mix it with two tablespoons of cold water and allow it to bloom for about 5 minutes.
Using gelatin will thicken this mousse faster, and it will reduce the cooling time in half.
Are Strawberries Keto?
Yes, strawberries are keto. 1/2 cup (75g) or about 5 medium strawberries have 4g net carbs.
How Long to Store Mousse?
It’s best to consume the mousse within 3 days. Keep this dessert refrigerated in an airtight container or cover with cling film.
You can also store it in individual little jars and the lid comes in super helpful in keeping this dessert fresh for longer.
Other Keto Desserts Recipes
- Low Carb & Keto Cheesecake Brownies
- The Best Keto Cheesecake Recipe
- Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Low Carb No-Bake Cheesecake for One – 5 Minute Keto Dessert
Low Carb Keto Strawberry Mousse
- Clean and remove the stems from the strawberries. Cut them in half and using a fork puree them. Set aside.
- Beat in the softened cream cheese until light and airy, for about 2 minutes.
- Add in the heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, and sweetener. Continue mixing for 2 minutes.
- Pour the strawberries puree and incorporate them into the cream mixture.
- Divide the mousse into 4 glasses and top with a few strawberry pieces;
- Top with more chopped berries. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (preferably overnight) and enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: