Made with ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS, these keto no bake keto coconut balls are loaded with coconut flavor, delicious, and easy to make. Sugar-free coconut balls are the perfect low-carb sweet treat.
They are ideal for anyone conscious of their ketogenic diet because they are low in carbs and sugar-free.
I can’t find the words to tell you how good these energy coconut balls are. And to discover this, you have to do them and convince yourself! So make this recipe and tell us your opinion about them.
You won’t believe that these coconut balls are a sugar-free and keto dessert once you try them. The fact that they are ready in 10 minutes using five ingredients makes it hard to believe that they can also be keto.
- Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe
- Is Coconut Keto-Friendly?
- Ingredients For These Keto Coconut Balls
- How To Make Easy Keto Coconut Balls
- Tips and Variations For This Recipe
- Storing Ideas
- Frequently Asked Questions
- More Delicious Coconut Recipes
- Keto No Bake Coconut Balls
Why Are You Going To Love This Recipe
- Extremely easy to make.
- Only 1g net carbs per coconut energy ball
- You can make them ahead of time.
- Made with only naturally low-carb ingredients.
- It’s a gluten-free, sugar-free, and egg-free recipe.
- It’s a kid-friendly recipe.
Is Coconut Keto-Friendly?
Undoubtedly, coconut is one of the greatest fruits for a ketogenic diet. You may easily include unsweetened flaked coconut meat in your keto recipes because one cup only has 7g of net carbs.
Ingredients For These Keto Coconut Balls
You will need only five ingredients that are extremely easy to find to create these delicious keto coconut balls. Here is everything you need:
- Shredded Coconut – Use finely shredded coconut that is unsweetened for this recipe.
- Almond Flour – helps to stick everything together to create the perfect texture.
- Sweetener – use any of your favorite low carb sweetener.
- Coconut Milk – you can also use almond milk, but I chose to use coconut milk to enhance the coconut flavor.
- Coconut Oil – if you are not a fan of coconut oil, you can replace it with the same amount of melted butter.
How To Make Easy Keto Coconut Balls
You will be surprised to see how incredibly easy it is to make these keto no-bake coconut balls.
- Prepare a baking sheet or a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Then add all the ingredients into a food processor and process for about 2 minutes until the dough starts to form.
- Once the dough is ready, use a small cookie scoop to scoop out dough balls and form them using your hands; Place the sugar-free coconut balls on the plate and put them in the fridge.
Tips and Variations For This Recipe
- You can add coconut protein powder to make these coconut balls a perfect pre-workout snack. Just replace the almond flour with your favorite protein powder to make the best coconut protein balls.
- If your batter is too dry, you can add some extra coconut milk and process it for another two minutes.
- If the dough is too sticky, add a little more almond flour or shredded coconut.
- Before rolling the mixture into balls, place it in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes. This will help you create perfect balls.
- You can coat these coconut balls in melted, unsweetened chocolate if you are a chocolate lover.
- Fridge – You can keep these keto coconut balls in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
- Freezer – You can also store these keto no-bake coconut balls in the freezer in a ziplock bag for up to one month.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Make This Recipe With Condensed Milk?
Sure. These vegan coconut balls are dairy-free, but if you are not following a dairy-free diet, you can make them using homemade condensed milk.
Why My Mixture Doesn’t Stick Together?
That might happen because you used too much shredded coconut. To fix this issue, add more coconut milk and mix until it reaches the best texture.
More Delicious Coconut Recipes
- Keto Coconut Cake – super soft, moist, fluffy, and perfect if you are a coconut lover.
- Keto Coconut Cream Pie – topped with sugar-free whipped cream and toasted coconut, this low-carb coconut pie is the best dessert for coconut lovers.
- Almond Joy Bars – no-bake sugar-free dessert, incredibly easy to make with 7 ingredients and only 3 grams net carbs.
Keto No Bake Coconut Balls
- Add all the ingredients to your food processor and pulse until the sticky dough forms. If the dough is too sticky, add more almond flour and mix again.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop balls of the coconut mixture. Roll them to form a ball and refrigerate for 20 minutes until serving.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: