If I had to choose one breakfast to eat every day, that would be pancakes. Just because you are on a keto diet, doesn’t mean completely give up pancakes. We gathered 20 best keto pancakes recipes that you can make every day using simple low carb ingredients. If you’re looking to cook some low carb pancakes that are grain-free and keto-friendly, save this list for later.
Waking up to a large stack of fluffy pancakes topped with maple syrup is both soothing and unique. When we were younger, our mother used to cook my sister and I pancakes as a special treat on weekends, and we looked forward to them! She keeps making us pancakes whenever we go visit her, but since she also follows a low carb diet too, the pancakes are made with keto-approved ingredients, but just as good as regular ones.
When you think of “keto-friendly breakfast,” pancakes might not come to mind. However, there are some good news for the pancakes fans. These delectable pancakes pair well with sausage, bacon, and eggs in the morning, even if you follow a keto diet.
So we created a list with 15 keto pancakes recipes that are super easy to make with some simple ingredients and extremely delicious.
This collection of Keto pancakes recipes will keep you in ketosis as you enjoy this classic breakfast dish. We’ve got everything from gorgeous chocolate pancakes to savory bacon ones.
Ingredients For Keto Pancakes
- Keto Flours – Replacing regular flour with some keto-approved ones is essential. So instead of white flour, we use almond flour, coconut flour, flax meal, or protein powder.
- Butter – another essential ingredient in a great keto pancakes recipe that can be missed. Some paleo pancakes call for coconut oil or ghee.
- Sweeteners – Since keto limits the sugar, we are left with just a few sweeteners that are low carbs such as Erythritol, Monk Fruit, Stevia, Allulose, or a mix of them!
- Cream Cheese
- Cocoa Powder
- Fruits – such as blueberries, raspberries, pumpkin
- Nut Milk
- Baking Powder
How To Serve Pancakes
Cooking your low carb breakfast will be a snap with this list of keto pancakes toppings!
- Sugar-free syrups – keto pancake syrups, like blueberry, peach, banana, and pumpkin pie, are perfect as a topping for your keto pancakes.
- Natural Peanut Butter – Be sure it’s sugar-free and doesn’t include canola oil.
- Homemade berry sauces and syrups – sauces like raspberry sauce, caramel sauce, strawberry sauce are the perfect choices for your pancakes.
Can Keto Pancakes Be Made Ahead?
Certainly, yes! I like to make a big bunch of low carb pancakes on weekends when I have time. Then I’ll put half of them in single-serving containers and freeze them. And the rest will be the perfect snack for work.
The Best Double Chocolate Protein Pancakes
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Keto Protein Pancakes | Fluffy & High Protein
Cream Cheese Pancakes
Fluffy Low Carb Keto Blueberry Pancakes (Paleo, Vegan)
Protein Pancakes – Only 4 Ingredients!
The Best Coconut Flour Pancakes
Keto Pumpkin Pancakes
Healthy Peanut Butter Pancakes (Gluten-Free)
Almond Cream Cheese Keto Pancakes
Keto Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Peanut Butter Keto Pancakes
20 Best Keto Pancakes Recipes
Low-carb coconut pancakes
Keto Sheet Pan Pancakes
Fluffy Low Carb Keto Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Low Carb Avocado Pancakes
Coconut Flour Pancakes With Zucchini
KETO SAVORY ALMOND FLOUR PANCAKES
20 Best Keto Pancakes Recipes
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl.
- Mix in cream cheese, sweetener, vanilla extract, almond flour, baking powder, and lemon zest. Whisk well.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Cook the pancakes for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Serve topped with butter, keto maple syrup, and berries.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.