These 2-ingredient cream cheese pancakes are gluten-free and perfect for a low-carb breakfast. Just mix a few ingredients to make this easy cream cheese pancake recipe that is healthy, light, and fluffy.
I’m thrilled that these low carb pancakes are surprisingly delicate and easy to make, which is truly surprising considering they are completely wheat-free, have virtually no carbs, and contain no gluten.
These miracle keto pancakes are suitable for anyone who’s looking for the lowest carb keto pancakes recipes, especially if you want nut-free pancakes version.
However, these keto cream cheese pancakes have become a staple for breakfast, as even my kid prefers them over any other meal. With just 2 ingredients, this cream cheese pancake recipe is not only delicious but also one of the simplest ways to enjoy low carb pancakes.
What Are Cream Cheese Pancakes?
Cream cheese pancakes are a type of keto pancake made with just 2 ingredients: cream cheese and eggs. Some recipes also include sweetener, vanilla extract, cinnamon, or other spices to add a boost of flavor.
Carbs in Cream Cheese Pancakes
These cream cheese pancakes have 3 grams of net carbs per serving, so you can enjoy them with your favorite toppings.
Reasons You’ll Love These Cream Cheese Pancakes
- Easy to make with just 2 main ingredients
- Loaded with protein
- Delicious, filling, and satisfying
- Contain no grains or flour
Watch this quick video below to see exactly how to make the best cream cheese pancakes:
What Are the Ingredients for Cream Cheese Pancakes?
These keto pancakes need just 2 ingredients, and then you can optionally sweeten them with a sugar substitute of choice and add a touch of vanilla extract or cinnamon.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
- Cream cheese – make sure to use unflavored room-temperature cream cheese. If you need to soften the cream cheese more quickly, you can use a microwave. Cut it into smaller chunks and microwave the cream cheese in 10-15-second intervals on low power. Try not to overheat it, as it can become too hot and cause the cream cheese to melt or separate.
- Eggs – are used as a binding agent and contribute to the overall structure. You’ll need two eggs at room temperature.
- Sweetener – an optional ingredient, that adds a touch of sweetness without extra crabs.
How to Make Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes
It’s so easy to make these low carb cream cheese pancakes just using your blender. In just one minute, the batter is ready to be carefully cooked in a non-stick pan.
- Gather all the ingredients and blend them in your blender until smooth. You can also use a whisk or an electric mixer to combine all the ingredients and make cream cheese pancake batter.
- Grease a non-stick pan with butter or cooking spray and form mini pancakes.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 2 minutes until golden; flip and cook for 1 minute on the other side.
- Repeat until there’s no batter left, and enjoy delicious zero-carbs, gluten-free pancakes!
Tips for the Best Cream Cheese Pancakes
I’ve been making these cream cheese pancakes for a while now, and sometimes it’s tough to flip them right. Here are a few tips and tricks that will help you make perfect egg-fast pancakes.
- Let the batter rest for a few minutes. Wait until some of the bubbles formed from blending the pancake batter disappear.
- Make sure to use a non-stick pan and spray it well with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour about ¼ cup of the batter at a time and cook cream cheese pancakes on low heat for about 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Use a silicone spatula turner and carefully flip the cream cheese pancakes. They are very fragile since we didn’t add any low carb flours, and the pancakes are gluten-free, so manage to flip them carefully.
- Once all the pancakes are cooked, serve them with fresh berries, butter, and sugar-free maple syrup.
How to Store Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes?
The best way to store these flourless cream cheese pancakes is in the fridge for up to one week.
You can also store them in the freezer for up to 2-3 months, individually wrapped in parchment paper. To be honest, it’s easier to whip up another batch than wait for them to thaw. They’re that easy to make.
Toppings for Cream Cheese And Pancakes
- Serve topped with full-fat Greek yogurt, sour cream, sugar-free whipped cream, and fresh berries.
- Top with a dollop of sugar-free raspberry jam.
- Drizzle some sugar-free maple syrup and top them with crispy bacon bits!
- If you prefer savory pancakes, you can omit the sweetener and cinnamon. Add a pinch of salt and serve them with cream cheese, smoked salmon, and fresh dill. Yum!
More Keto Pancakes Recipes
- Thick and Fluffy Flourless Pumpkin Pancakes
- The best Keto Pancakes | Low Carb & High Fat
- The Best Double Chocolate Protein Pancakes
- Fluffiest Keto Blueberry Pancakes
- Almond Flour Keto Crepes
Cream Cheese Pancakes
- Put all ingredients in a blender or magic bullet. Blend until smooth.
- Let rest for 2 minutes so the bubbles can settle.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into a hot pan greased with butter or cooking spray.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 2 minutes until golden, flip and cook 1 minute on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with sugar-free syrup (or any syrup of your choice) and fresh berries.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.