These cream cheese pancakes are gluten-free and perfect for a low-carb breakfast. Just mix a few ingredients to make this delicious egg-fast friendly recipe. It’s so easy to whip up super healthy light and fluffy breakfast pancakes.
I’m thrilled that these pancakes are surprisingly good even thigh the have no wheat, no carbs, no gluten. There miracle keto pancakes are suitable for anyone who’s looking for the lowest keto pancakes recipes.
What are the ingredients for the cream cheese pancakes?
These keto pancakes need just 2 ingredients, and then you can optionally sweeten them with a sugar substitute of choice and add a touch of vanilla extract or cinnamon.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need:
- cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- Granulated Erythritol*
It’s so easy to make these low carb cream cheese pancakes just using your blender. In just one minute, the batter is ready to be carefully cooked in a non-stick pan.
Tips for the Best Cream Cheese Pancakes
I’ve been making these cream cheese pancakes for a while now, and sometimes it’s tough to flip them right. Here are a few tips and tricks that will help you make perfect egg-fast pancakes.
- Let the batter rest for a few minutes. Wait until some of the bubbles formed from blending the pancake batter disappear.
- Make sure to use a non-stick pan and to spray it well with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour about ¼ cup of the batter at a time and cook cream cheese pancakes on a low, medium heat for about 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Use a silicone spatula turner and carefully flip the cream cheese pancakes. They are very fragile since we didn’t add any low carb flours and the pancakes are gluten-free, so manage to flip them carefully.
- Once all the pancakes are cooked, serve them with fresh berries, butter, and sugar-free maple syrup.
How to Store Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes?
The best way to store these flourless cream cheese pancakes is in the fridge for up to one week.
You can also store them in the freezer for up to 2-3 months individually wrapped in parchment paper. To be honest, it’s easier to whip up another batch than waiting for them to thaw. They’re that easy to make.
My favorite Toppings for Cream Cheese Pancakes
- Serve topped with full-fat Greek yogurt/ sour cream/ whipped cream, and fresh berries.
- Top with a dollop of sugar-free raspberry jam.
- Drizzle some sugar-free maple syrup and top them with crispy bacon bits! I love sweet and salty combinations.
- If you prefer savory pancakes you can omit the sweetener and cinnamon. Add a pinch of salt serve them with cream cheese, smoked salmon and fresh dill. Yum!
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Thick and Fluffy Flourless Pumpkin Pancakes (Low Carb, Keto, Paleo)
- The best Keto Pancakes | Low Carb & High Fat
Cream Cheese Pancakes
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 eggs large
- 1 tbsp Granulated Erythritol
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- Put all ingredients in a blender or magic bullet. Blend until smooth.
- Let rest for 2 minutes so the bubbles can settle.
- Pour 1/4 of the batter into a hot pan greased with butter or pam spray.
- Cook for 2 minutes until golden, flip and cook 1 minute on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with sugar-free syrup (or any syrup of your choice) and fresh berries.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
Need Low Carb Basics?
Click the buttons below to buy low carb essentials.