Get ready for a treat with our 30 keto breakfast recipes. We’ve got everything you could want, from keto pancakes and breakfast pizza to waffles and avocado toast. Whether you’re looking for something tasty to start your day or want to try a new, low-carb option, we’ve got lots of choices for you. You’ll find yummy and filling meals that fit right into the keto diet.
If you’re following a keto diet, it can sometimes be challenging to find keto recipes that are both tasty and easy while keeping the carbs low. That’s why we’ve put together a collection of over 30 keto-friendly breakfast recipes, tailored to make your diet journey smoother.
Are you ready to shake things up in your morning meal? Why not try keto style? We’ve got super tasty recipes that are also great for you. We’re talking about things like breakfast bowls, quiches, and even sweet treats that are keto-friendly!
So whether you’re new to keto or have been doing it for a while, our list of 30 keto breakfast recipes will give you lots of new ideas. Choose your favorites and enjoy some new and delicious ways to start your day, the keto way!”
What Is A Keto Diet?
The ketogenic diet is low in carbohydrates and high in healthy fats. The diet involves drastically reducing the number of carbohydrates consumed and replacing them with fats. This process helps the body enter a natural state of metabolism called ketosis.
Main Ingredients Used In Keto Breakfast Recipes
Incorporating these main keto ingredients into your daily breakfast can not only make your meals delicious but also offer an array of health benefits. Remember, as with any diet, it’s essential to consult with a healthcare professional to ensure it’s the right fit for your individual needs.
- Eggs: These are a staple in many keto breakfasts, whether they’re scrambled, boiled, fried, or made into omelets.
- Bacon and Sausage: High in fat and protein, these are popular meats for a keto breakfast.
- Avocado: A great source of healthy fats, avocados can be sliced onto many dishes or used in smoothies. I love to make this delicious Strawberry Avocado Smoothie!
- Cheese: Whether it’s cream cheese, cheddar, mozzarella, or feta, cheese is commonly used for its fat content and flavor.
- Nuts and Seeds: Almonds, chia seeds, flax seeds, and others are frequently incorporated into keto recipes.
- Almond Flour or Coconut Flour: These flours replace traditional wheat flour in recipes like keto pancakes or low carb muffins.
- Full-Fat Greek Yogurt or Cottage Cheese: These can be enjoyed on their own or used as bases in various recipes.
- Butter and Oils: Coconut oil, olive oil, and grass-fed butter are frequently used for cooking and flavor.
- Heavy Cream: Used in recipes to add richness, or as a base for keto coffee.
- Berries: While most fruits are limited on a keto diet due to their sugar content, small amounts of berries (like blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries) are occasionally included since they have a lower carb count than many other fruits.
- Nut Butter: Almond butter, peanut butter (unsweetened), and other nut butters can be used in recipes or as toppings.
- Meats: Other than bacon and sausage, meats like ham, smoked salmon, and chicken might be included in some breakfast recipes.
- Low-carb vegetables: Vegetables like bell peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, and tomatoes can be used in various breakfast dishes like omelets or casseroles.
- Spices and Herbs: Cinnamon (for sweeter dishes), as well as herbs like parsley, chives, and cilantro, add flavor without adding carbs.
- Sweeteners: Keto-friendly sweeteners like stevia, erythritol, or monk fruit might be used in recipes that require a touch of sweetness without adding carbs.
Easy Baked Eggs in Avocado
Easy Keto Breakfast Pizza
Ham and Egg Cups
Keto Mexican Bowl
Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
Best Instant Pot Egg Bites
Keto Spinach Shakshuka
Keto Omelet with Bacon & Mushroom
Best Vegan Tofu Scramble
Tuna Scrambled Egg
Keto Biscuits and Gravy – Low Carb Breakfast Recipe
Savory Keto Jalapeno Cheddar Waffles – Easy Low Carb Waffles
Egg White & Green Vegetable Frittata
Best Easy Keto Frittata Recipe
Zucchini Cheddar Cheese Savory Keto Muffins
Keto Avocado Toast Recipe
Easy Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Creamy Baked Eggs with Leeks, Spinach and Bacon
Keto Egg Muffins
Keto Veggie-Loaded Breakfast Casserole – 4g Carbs per Serving
Egg White Wraps
Keto Sheet Pan Pancakes
Fluffiest Keto Blueberry Pancakes with Almond flour
Easy Low Carb Keto Granola Recipe
Cream Cheese Pancakes
Keto Pop Tarts
Keto Coffee Cake
The Best Double Chocolate Protein Pancakes
Keto Breakfast Cookies Recipe (Easy, Delicious, And Healthy)
How to Make Raspberry Chia Jam? Keto & Low Carb
2 ingredients Low Carb Yogurt – Keto Friendly
Easy 5 minute Keto Noatmeal – Low Carb Cereal for Breakfast
Keto Chia Pudding
30+ Keto Breakfast Recipes
- 2 large avocados
- 4 large eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 oz smoked salmon
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp dill
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp chives
- Preheat the the oven to 400°F/200°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits. Scoop out some of the avocado flesh to create a bigger hole.
- Transfer the avocado halves to a baking dish, and crack one egg into each hole.
- Add your favorite toppings and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the egg whites look set, but the yolks are still runny.
- Garnish with freshly chopped herbs and serve immediately.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: