Are you looking for the best keto breakfast recipes that are filling and low in carbs? Then, you’re in the right place because we’ve gathered over 30 easy keto breakfast recipes that are perfect if you want some inspiration to help you start your morning right.
If you’re on a keto diet, you’ve probably struggled to find keto recipes that are delicious, easy to make, and low carb at the same time. We’ve created this collection of more than 30 keto low carb breakfast recipes to help you reach your goals.
- What Is A Keto Diet?
- Main Ingredients Used In Keto Breakfast Recipes
Benefits Of Eating Keto
- Easy Baked Eggs in Avocado
- Easy Keto Breakfast Pizza
- Ham and Egg Cups
- Keto Mexican Bowl
- Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
- Best Instant Pot Egg Bites
- Keto Spinach Shakshuka
- Keto Shakshuka
- Keto Omelet with Bacon & Mushroom
- Best Vegan Tofu Scramble
- Tuna Scrambled Egg
- Keto Biscuits and Gravy – Low Carb Breakfast Recipe
- Savory Keto Jalapeno Cheddar Waffles – Easy Low Carb Waffles
- Egg White & Green Vegetable Frittata
- Best Easy Keto Frittata Recipe
- Zucchini Cheddar Cheese Savory Keto Muffins
- Keto Avocado Toast Recipe
- Easy Keto Breakfast Sandwich
- Creamy Baked Eggs with Leeks, Spinach and Bacon
- Keto Bacon Breakfast Egg Muffins
- Keto Veggie-Loaded Breakfast Casserole – 4g Carbs per Serving
- Keto Sheet Pan Pancakes
- Fluffiest Keto Blueberry Pancakes with Almond flour
- Easy Low Carb Keto Granola Recipe
- Cream Cheese Pancakes
- Keto Coffee Cake
- The Best Double Chocolate Protein Pancakes
- How to Make Raspberry Chia Jam? Keto & Low Carb
- 2 ingredients Low Carb Yogurt – Keto Friendly
- Easy 5 minute Keto Noatmeal – Low Carb Cereal for Breakfast
- Keto Chia Pudding
- 30+ Keto Breakfast Recipes
What Is A Keto Diet?
The ketogenic diet is low in carbohydrates and high in healthy fats. The diet involves drastically reducing the number of carbohydrates consumed and replacing them with fats. This process helps the body enter a natural state of metabolism called ketosis.
Main Ingredients Used In Keto Breakfast Recipes
- Meat: red meat, white meat, bacon, fish.
- Eggs: preferably pasture-raised eggs from local farmers’ market.
- Butter and sour cream: choose the best quality options.
- Cheese: Cheese should not be missing from your diet. You can eat any cheese: plain cheese, cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan, etc.
- Healthy fats: extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil.
- Vegetables with a low carbohydrate content: green vegetables, tomatoes, onions, peppers, etc.
- Low carb fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries.
Benefits Of Eating Keto
The keto diet is recommended when we want to lose weight and tone up, with the great advantage that you will not feel hungry, unlike other diets for weight loss.
- It may lower bad cholesterol;
- Reduces symptoms of depression;
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease;
- Facilitates the weight loss process;
- Provides energy and general well-being.
Easy Baked Eggs in Avocado
Easy Keto Breakfast Pizza
Ham and Egg Cups
Keto Mexican Bowl
Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
Best Instant Pot Egg Bites
Keto Spinach Shakshuka
Keto Omelet with Bacon & Mushroom
Best Vegan Tofu Scramble
Tuna Scrambled Egg
Keto Biscuits and Gravy – Low Carb Breakfast Recipe
Savory Keto Jalapeno Cheddar Waffles – Easy Low Carb Waffles
Egg White & Green Vegetable Frittata
Best Easy Keto Frittata Recipe
Zucchini Cheddar Cheese Savory Keto Muffins
Keto Avocado Toast Recipe
Easy Keto Breakfast Sandwich
Creamy Baked Eggs with Leeks, Spinach and Bacon
Keto Bacon Breakfast Egg Muffins
Keto Veggie-Loaded Breakfast Casserole – 4g Carbs per Serving
Keto Sheet Pan Pancakes
Fluffiest Keto Blueberry Pancakes with Almond flour
Easy Low Carb Keto Granola Recipe
Cream Cheese Pancakes
Keto Coffee Cake
The Best Double Chocolate Protein Pancakes
How to Make Raspberry Chia Jam? Keto & Low Carb
2 ingredients Low Carb Yogurt – Keto Friendly
Easy 5 minute Keto Noatmeal – Low Carb Cereal for Breakfast
Keto Chia Pudding
30+ Keto Breakfast Recipes
- 2 large avocados
- 4 large eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 oz smoked salmon
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp dill
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp chives
- Preheat the the oven to 400°F/200°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits. Scoop out some of the avocado flesh to create a bigger hole.
- Transfer the avocado halves to a baking dish, and crack one egg into each hole.
- Add your favorite toppings and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the egg whites look set, but the yolks are still runny.
- Garnish with freshly chopped herbs and serve immediately.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: