This keto pumpkin cream cheese bread is the best sugar-free and gluten-free dessert that is perfectly spiced and easy to make. It’s great for holidays, especially on Thanksgiving in the morning with a cup of tea or coffee.
Since the fall season is here, what’s better than a dessert loaded with autumn flavors that will fill your house with a delicious smell? This pumpkin cream cheese bread is everything you will need in an autumn dessert: it’s moist, made with naturally low-carb ingredients, and filled with a creamy filling that tastes heavenly.
Perfectly soft, moist, and loaded with pumpkin flavors, this sugar-free pumpkin bread is made using coconut and almond flour and is great for someone following a keto diet and not only.
If there are any pumpkin fans lovers who like pumpkin desserts as much as we do, then you also need to try my Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin pancakes, or pumpkin cheesecake cupcakes.
- Why Are You Going To Love This Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Ingredients For This Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- How To Make Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Tips For Making The Best Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Storing Leftovers
- Frequently Asked Questions
- More Delicious Pumpkin Desserts
- Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
Why Are You Going To Love This Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- You can make it ahead of time.
- It’s made with naturally low-carb ingredients.
- Filled with a delicious cream cheese filling.
- It’s a gluten-free and sugar-free recipe.
- It’s moist and fluffy, loaded with pumpkin flavor.
Ingredients For This Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
The ingredients used to make this sugar-free keto pumpkin cream cheese bread are easy to find, and you probably already have them in your pantry. So, here is a list of the ingredients:
For The Keto Pumpkin Bread
- Eggs – help to bind everything together.
- Almond & Coconut Flour – I like using these two flours when I am baking since they are one of the best low-carb flour substitutes.
- Pumpkin Puree – Use homemade pumpkin puree or canned pumpkin puree. Just make sure you read the label before buying it to avoid those loaded with sugar.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice- you can make a batch of my homemade pumpkin pie spice to ensure that it is sugar-free. Or you can buy it from the store, but make sure you read the label before buying it.
- Sweetener – feel free to add your favorite powdered sweeteners like erythritol, monk fruit, or allulose.
- Butter – use room-temperature unsalted butter.
- Vanilla Extract – make sure that you use the best quality vanilla extract that you can find.
- Baking Powder – helps the bread rise and become fluffy.
For The Cream Cheese Filling
- Cream Cheese – use full-fat softened cream cheese to mix well and avoid creating lumps.
- Sweetener – use powdered sweetener to combine well.
- Eggs – use room temperature eggs.
- Flour – help the cream cheese mixture thicken.
- Vanilla Extract – used for a boost of flavor while baking.
How To Make Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
This Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread is super easy to make by following some easy steps. So if it seems like a lot of work, you’ll be surprised to find it’s not that difficult. Here is everything you have to do:
- Start by preheating the oven to 350°F/ 180°C.
- Add the eggs, sweetener, and melted butter to a mixing bowl and mix until fluffy and frothy.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well combined and there are no lumps.
- Set aside the pumpkin bread batter and make the cream cheese filling.
- Add all the ingredients for the filling to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Pour half of the pumpkin bread batter into a prepared pan, add the cream cheese mixture, spread it evenly, then cover it with the rest of the batter.
- Bake the pumpkin cream cheese bread in the preheated oven for 50 minutes.
- Once done baking, remove it from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing it.
Tips For Making The Best Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Make sure that you don’t overmix the batter because you will add too much air into the mixture, and the bread will become dry, and it may crack.
- Let the pumpkin cream cheese bread cool for at least 10-15 minutes before slicing it.
- Use room-temperature eggs to avoid that eggy smell and flavor.
- Use 100% pumpkin puree to obtain a great and intense pumpkin flavor.
- Fridge: you can store this pumpkin cream cheese bread wrapped in parchment paper in the fridge for up to 7 days.
- Freezer: these pumpkin bread slices can also be stored in the freezer in a freezer-safe bag for up to 2 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Pumpkin Keto-Friendly?
Pumpkin is a great ingredient for a low-carb diet because it is keto-friendly and has fewer carbs than other fruits and vegetables.
Since 100 grams of pumpkin puree only contain 6.5 grams of carbohydrates per serving, you may add it to any of your favorite fall recipes.
How To Make The Best Pumpkin Puree?
Depending on the size of the pumpkin, roast it in the oven for 40 to 50 minutes to start. Let it cool after it’s finished, and then process it in a food processor until it’s smooth.
Can I Make This Recipe Ahead Of Time?
Yes, you can prepare this keto pumpkin cream cheese bread in advance, store it in the refrigerator, and serve it with your family at Thanksgiving gatherings.
More Delicious Pumpkin Desserts
- Keto Pumpkin Brownies – super thick, chocolatey, and loaded with pumpkin flavor.
- Keto Pumpkin Pancakes – These keto pumpkin pancakes are thick, fluffy, and perfect for a delicious fall breakfast.
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake – easy to make and has the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor.
- Super Easy Keto Pumpkin Muffins – super flavorful, tender, moist, and ready in less than 30 minutes.
- The Ultimate No-Fail Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Pie – This no-fail low carb keto pumpkin pie is the perfect recipe for holidays.
Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C.
- Line a 9″x5″ loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Add the butter and sweetener to a large bowl and mix for about 2 minutes until creamy and fluffy.
- Add the eggs (one at a time), and continue mixing.
- Add the pumpkin puree, heavy whipping cream, and vanilla extract, and mix well to combine.
- In a separate bowl, add the dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients until there are no lumps.
- Make the cream cheese filling. Add all the filling ingredients to a bowl and mix until well combined and creamy.
- Assemble the pumpkin cream cheese bread.
- Add half of the batter to the prepared pan, then spread the cream cheese frosting evenly and cover the rest of the pumpkin batter. Smooth the top using a spatula.
- Bake for 55 – 60 minutes. Once baked, remove the bread from the oven and let it cool before slicing it.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: