These keto pumpkin muffins are super flavorful, tender, moist, and ready in less than 30 minutes. Enjoy some delicious homemade low carb pumpkin muffins that are packed with all the fall spices. It’s the best gluten-free and sugar-free fall dessert.
We’re officially into the pumpkin season, and I’m ready to do all the baking needed to share the best keto pumpkin recipes.
I love baked goods in the chilly fall mornings. The cold weather screams for a cozy pumpkin spice latte.
I love making muffins because they are versatile, easy to bake, and perfect for portion control. But pumpkin isn’t just for dessert, and you can try my super creamy pumpkin soup.
- Reasons You’re Going To Love This Keto Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- Ingredients for Keto Pumpkin Muffins
- How to Make Keto Pumpkin Muffins
- Tips and Variations
- Got Healthy Pumpkin Muffins Leftovers?
- Other Pumpkin Recipes You’ll Love
- Super Easy Keto Pumpkin Muffins
Reasons You’re Going To Love This Keto Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- The perfect recipe to make with your kids
- Freezer-friendly recipe, so it’s perfect to make ahead.
- Easy to make with naturally low carb ingredients
- Grain-free, gluten-free, and completely sugar-free.
Ingredients for Keto Pumpkin Muffins
You’ll need just a few easy to find ingredients to make these delicious sugar-free pumpkin muffins.
- Almond Flour & Coconut Flour: It’s mandatory to use a blend of these two keto flours to get the best texture. I tried making keto pumpkin muffins with coconut or almond flour alone, but I found them too dense and heavy. So, a mixture of these two creates the best texture without having to add tons of eggs.
- Pumpkin Puree: use pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling. Make sure to read the ingredients list to avoid any added sugars that may come with canned pumpkin. Alternatively, you can make homemade pumpkin puree and use it to make delicious sugar free pumpkin muffins.
- Pumpkin Spice: I usually make a big batch of pumpkin spice to have on hand and sprinkle it on about every meal I have. To replace pumpkin spice, just use cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger powder, and allspice. Super flavorful.
- Butter: This key ingredient adds that buttery flavor and makes these muffins moist and delicious. You can substitute the butter with coconut oil and make these muffins paleo-friendly.
- Eggs: Use 4 large eggs or 5 medium eggs for a fluffy texture.
- Sweetener: I used ½ cup granulated Erythritol, but you can use more depending on your taste. Monk fruit is also a suitable sweetener for these low carb pumpkin muffins.
How to Make Keto Pumpkin Muffins
If you made any of my recipes, you know that I’m all for easy to make keto recipes to fit into any busy schedule. The grain-free pumpkin muffins are no exception, and the preparation will take about 10 minutes.
- Start by mixing the butter and sweetener until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract and mix until well incorporated.
- Then stir in the almond flour coconut flour, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice. Expect a thick batter. You can add a few tablespoons of almond milk if the batter is extremely thick.
- Fill 12 muffin cups with the delicious pumpkin mixture and bake for about 25 minutes or until the muffins are golden and smell amazing. You may want to keep an eye on them and adjust the baking time if needed.
Tips and Variations
- Incorporate some sugar-free chocolate chips or chopped chocolate into the batter.
- Add crushed nuts such as walnuts or pecans for some extra crunch.
- Use room temperature eggs to reduce that eggy flavor.
Got Healthy Pumpkin Muffins Leftovers?
The best way to store these pumpkin muffins is on the counter in an airtight container. This way, they will remain moist and delicious.
You can also store the muffins in the freezer and warm up whenever you want a delicious pumpkin muffin. Freeze the muffins for up to 2 months in freezer safe bags.
Other Pumpkin Recipes You’ll Love
- Fluffy Low Carb and Keto Pumpkin Mousse
- The Ultimate No-Fail Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Pie
- Healthy Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte – Vegan & Dairy-Free
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Super Easy Keto Pumpkin Muffins
- Preheat your oven to 375°F /190°. Line a muffin pan with paper or silicone muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, cream the softened butter and sweetener until well blended and fluffy. Use an electric mixer at a moderate speed to get a perfectly creamed butter.
- Add the eggs, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract. Mix for about one minute to combine.
- In another bowl combine the dry ingredients: the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, pumpkin spice, and a pinch of salt.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and stir well to combine. Try not to overmix the batter. If the batter is too thick, add a few tbsp of almond milk.
- Using a large ice-cream scoop or a spoon divide the batter among 12 muffin cups.
- Bake the pumpkin muffins for about 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow them to cool for about 5 minutes in the pan and then transfer to a rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: