Keto Snickerdoodle Cookies are incredibly soft coated in cinnamon cookies cookies. Gluten-free cookies that are thick and bake perfectly every time.
How to Make Soft Keto & Low-Carb Snickerdoodle Cookies?
I’m proud to say that being a fan of quick and easy keto recipes is my biggest strength. Before keto, I rarely baked anything. It all seemed very complicated and too much work.
These gluten-free snickerdoodle cookies will be on my Christmas table this year for everyone to enjoy because they are incredibly tasty and easy to make.
There are no secrets to making perfect keto snickerdoodle cookies every time. It’s a breeze to make these cookies and once you try them you’ll want to make them over and over again.
Each of these thick snickerdoodle cookies has only 2g net carbs. This recipe yields 12 decent sized cookies that are soft and chewy. If you prefer them on the crispy side flatten each cookie to desired thickness and adjust the baking time.
Gluten-free Keto Snickerdoodle Cookies Ingredients
Keto snickerdoodle cookies are made with gluten-free nut flours (coconut flour, almond flour), cream of tartar, egg, butter, cream cheese, and baking powder. It’s one of those recipes that are very easy to keto-fy.
Choose a super fine almond flour to make these cookies. My favorite brands are Kirkland Signature Almond Flour or Anthony’s. You can order both of them from Amazon.
How much sweetener to use? Classic Snicker Doodle Recipe calls for 3/4 cup sugar, but sweeteners are often sweeter than sugar. I love to use erythritol, because it gives the best taste and texture. You can also use Xylitol or Monk Fruit Sweetener.
What is the cream of tartar?
Cream of tartar is a key ingredient in a great snickerdoodle cookies recipe. It’s a byproduct of wine production that gives the cookies their tangy classic flavor. Cream of tartar also helps the cookies to become chewy and soft.
What can I use instead of cream of tartar? You can substitute cream of tartar with one teaspoon of lemon juice or white vinegar.
Other Keto Cookies You May Like
- Foolproof Keto Sugar Cookies
- Easy 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- The Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Thick and Soft Keto Snickerdoodle Cookies – Low Carb Gluten Free
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the dry ingredients: coconut flour, almond flour, salt, baking powder, cream of tartar. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, cream together the butter, erythritol, and cream cheese until well combined for about 1-2 minutes. Mix in the egg, and vanilla extract until well incorporated. Scrape down that sides of the bowl if needed.
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Don’t over mix. Cover with plastic foil and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the erythritol and cinnamon.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll the cookie dough into balls, about 2 tablespoons of dough per cookie. Each cookie dough weighted about 1 oz.
- Roll all of the keto snickerdoodle cookies into the cinnamon erythritol mixture. Generously coat each cookie ball.
- Flaten each keto cookie with the back of a measuring cup, as these cookies don’t spread while baking.
- Transfer cookies to the baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes, until just very lightly golden. Let the cookies cool for about 10 minutes and enjoy!
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
Need Low Carb Basics?
Click the buttons below to buy low carb essentials.