These keto pumpkin spice cookies are chewy, soft, and the perfect snack for fall. Learn how to make melt in your mouth gluten free low carb pumpkin cookies. Top with a delicious sugar-free cream cheese frosting, make a cup of coffee, and enjoy the best fall cookies.
It’s fall already, and you know I’m all about keto pumpkin recipes here on the blog. There are plenty of fall keto desserts on the blog, but one was missing: KETO PUMPKIN COOKIES.
It’s time to share with you the recipe for these paleo pumpkin cookies that are dairy-free and ready in under 30 minutes. You’ll only need wholesome gluten-free ingredients such as almond flour, coconut flour, and pure pumpkin puree.
They have the right amount of pumpkin flavor, and honestly, it’s incredibly difficult to have leftovers. I have to make a double batch every time because everyone loves soft and chewy pumpkin cookies.
Ingredients for Low Carb Pumpkin Cookies
You’ll need only a few low carb ingredients that are usually in keto cookies:
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Pumpkin Puree – I usually use Libby’s Pure Pumpkin Puree because it has the best taste and bright orange color. DO NOT USE PUMPKIN PIE FILLING as it’s loaded with sugar and carbs!
- Erythritol – or any sugar-free sweetener you prefer that’s great for baking.
- Pumpkin spice – You can use the pre-packaged mixes you can find in the store or make a batch of my homemade pumpkin pie spice that’s sugar-free and extremely flavorful.
- Vanilla extract – to boost the flavor in these cookies, use your favorite extract.
- Large egg – eggs help everything bind together, but if you want to make egg-free cookies, you can use a flax or chia egg.
- coconut oil or butter
- coconut cream
How To Make Keto Pumpkin Cookies
These keto cookies recipe is super simple, and the dough comes together in no time. Pumpkin Cookies that require no time-consuming steps, no dough chilling, no dough rolling. Combine all the ingredients in your blender, scoop cookie balls onto a cookie sheet, and bake until golden.
- Gather all the ingredients for these keto pumpkin cookies with coconut flour.
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl using an electric mixer or add all the ingredients to a blender until a soft dough is formed. To make keto pumpkin cookies with chip cookies, incorporate about 1/3 cup sugar-free chocolate chip cookies into the dough.
- Allow the dough to rest for about 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C and line a cookie sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Scoop cookie balls using a tablespoon or a medium cookies scoop. Use your hands to shape the cookies.
- Bake until golden and crispy on the edges.
- Make a batch of keto cream cheese frosting and generously spread it on each cookie.
Sugar-free Cream Cheese Frosting
My favorite frosting is the cream cheese one that tastes just like cheesecake. It’s super creamy, and when paired with keto pumpkin cookies, the result is heavenly delicious.
Combine, using an electric mixer:
- 6 tbsp cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tbsp heavy cream or water
- 4 tbsp powdered sweetener
- 1 tsp cinnamon, optional
Paleo Dairy-Free Glaze
If you’re looking to replace the dairy in the cream cheese frosting, you can make a delicious paleo sugar free glaze that’s perfect for these cookies. Just mix ¼ cup sugar-free powdered sweetener with 2 tablespoons of coconut milk or any other dairy-free milk. For a thicker glaze, use less milk or add more sweetener.
More Delicious Keto Pumpkin Recipes
- Fluffy Low Carb and Keto Pumpkin Mousse
- Keto Pumpkin Bread
- Healthy Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte
- The BEST Keto Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Super Easy Keto Pumpkin Muffins
Soft Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 180°C and line a baking cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the wet ingredients: room temperature egg, pumpkin puree, melted butter/ coconut oil, heavy cream, or coconut cream. Whisk for 1-2 minutes until frothy.
- In another bowl, combine the powdered sweetener, almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin spice, and baking powder.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients using a spatula until a thick dough forms. Allow the dough to rest for about 5 minutes.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to scoop out cookies. Use your hands. Flatten the cookies and give them the desired shape as they tend to keep their form.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes in the preheated oven until golden on the outside. Allow cooling completely cool down. Serve simple, or drizzle the sugar-free glaze/ frosting.
- To make cream cheese frosting: Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Beat until the sweetener is dissolved, and the frosting looks creamy. Add all the ingredients into a medium bowl and using an electric mixer, combine all the ingredients until creamy. Adjust the sweetness to taste.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.