These Keto Peanut Butter Cookies are low-carb, sugar-free, and effortless to make. Learn how to make 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies in under 20 minutes. Packed with peanut butter flavor, enjoy gluten-free peanut butter cookies at just 3g net carbs each.
The recipe for flourless peanut butter cookies is incredibly easy, and the cookies are naturally gluten-free.
I’ve never heard of anyone who’s not a peanut butter fan. But, if you somehow don’t love peanut butter, this easy recipe is going to change your mind.
- Reasons You’ll Love This Recipe
- Are Peanut Butter Cookies Keto?
- Ingredients for Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- How to Make Keto Peanut Butter Cookies?
- Tips For The Best Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- What’s the Best Sweetener to Use for the Keto Peanut Butter Cookies?
- How Many Carbs are in these Sugar-free Peanut Butter Cookies?
- Is Peanut Butter Keto?
- How To Store Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies?
- More Keto Peanut Butter Recipes You’ll Love
- Easy 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Reasons You’ll Love This Recipe
- 3 ingredients cookies – you’ll need just natural peanut butter, sweetener, and eggs.
- Completely gluten-free and grain-free – no flour (not even almond flour) is needed to make these cookies.
- Ready in less than 20 minutes with minimal prep.
- Taste just like regular peanut butter cookies
- Super chewy in the middle but crispy on the edges
- No special equipment required
- A one bowl cookie recipe
Are Peanut Butter Cookies Keto?
Classic peanut butter cookies are not keto-friendly because they are made using sugar and some recipes also call for flour. No worries, my recipe for low carb keto peanut butter cookies is sugar-free and grain-free.
Ingredients for Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
The best flourless peanut butter cookies are made with smooth natural peanut butter, a powdered sugar replacement, and one egg.
These are all the ingredients you need to make some sugar-free peanut butter cookies that are also paleo-friendly:
- Peanut Butter – make sure to read the label on the back of your peanut butter jar. Choose a brand with no sugar added and only one ingredient – peanut butter. You can also use homemade peanut butter that’s super easy to make if you have a food processor.
- Sweetener – I love using a brown sugar replacement for its flavor, but you can choose Erythritol or monk fruit sweetener.
- Eggs – one large egg at room temperature.
TIP: You can add a fourth ingredient to bring these peanut butter cookies to the next level: unsweetened dark chocolate chips. I have another fantastic recipe for double chocolate flourless cookies that I think you’ll love to try!
Everyone will love these easy keto peanut butter cookies!
How to Make Keto Peanut Butter Cookies?
The instructions for this recipe are pretty easy for this recipe. Here’s all you have to do:
- Process Erythritol or Monk-fruit into a coffee grinder or Nutribullet until it turns into a powder. If you have powdered sweetener in your pantry, skip this step.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, sweetener, and egg until a smooth dough forms.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out the dough and make 1-inch cookie balls.
- Place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Use a fork to create that crisscross shape on top of each cookie.
- Bake them for about 10-12 minutes or until they look done on top and start to smell incredibly delicious.
These keto peanut butter cookies are ready in 20 minutes with minimal effort and are super soft and chewy.
It’s one of the quickest keto desserts you can make!
If you like sugar-free desserts as I do, I bet you’ll love my delicious keto brownies recipe that’s ready in 20 minutes.
I love this peanut butter cookie recipe because the cookies are flourless, gluten-free, extremely easy to make, and they don’t fall apart while remaining soft on the inside.
Tips For The Best Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Let the peanut butter cookies cool down for at least 15 minutes before serving, as they are very crumbly straight out of the oven.
- Is dough too wet? If after combing all the 3 ingredients for the low carb peanut butter cookies and the dough looks too sticky, refrigerate for 10 minutes before rolling it into delicious cookies.
- Make sure that the cookies don’t touch because they slightly spread when cooking.
- Don’t try to add any kind of flour, because these are flourless cookies that need only 3 ingredients.
- You can substitute the peanut butter with any unsweetened nut butter, such as almond butter or cashew butter.
- To enhance that flavors, you can add a pinch of salt and vanilla extract.
What’s the Best Sweetener to Use for the Keto Peanut Butter Cookies?
You’ll need to use a powdered sweetener. I love to use Swerve Confectioners sweetener and blend it in a food processor until it looks like a powder.
You can use Monk Fruit Sweetener and adjust the quantity to your taste.
Don’t use STEVIA when baking because, in my opinion, it makes the chocolate cookies bitter.
How Many Carbs are in these Sugar-free Peanut Butter Cookies?
Each of these easy keto peanut butter cookies is 3g net carbs. This is a fantastic treat to have on a ketogenic diet.
Is Peanut Butter Keto?
Yes, peanut butter is keto-friendly and can be used in moderation. However, you have to pay attention that not all peanut butter brands are completely sugar-free, so I recommend checking the labels.
Once you’ve found a peanut butter jar that contains only one ingredient – peanuts, you can make tons of keto peanut butter recipes.
How To Store Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies?
Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies are just as easy to store as they are to make. Here are my favorite 3 ways to store:
- Store them in an airtight container on the counter for up to 5 days.
- Fridge – Refrigerate for up to 10 days.
- Freezer – Freeze cookies in freezer-safe bags for 3 months.
More Keto Peanut Butter Recipes You’ll Love
- Easy No Bake Keto Peanut Butter Pie
- Keto Peanut Butter Brownies
- Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Low Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cups
Easy 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or with a silicone baking mat and set aside.
- Using a coffee grinder, turn the sweetener into powder.
- In a large bowl combine the peanut butter, the sweetener, and egg until all incorporated.
- Using your hands roll the dough into 1 inch balls. Place each ball of cookie dough on the baking sheet. Gently press down on the top of each cookie, with a fork to make a small criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the tops look set. Let them cool down for at least 10 minutes before serving.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes: