These Keto Peanut Butter Cookies are low-carb, sugar-free, effortless to make cookies. You’ll need only 3 ingredients to make a quick delicious keto dessert to enjoy when craving something sweet. Each keto cookie has 3g net carbs making them the perfect choice.
The best keto peanut butter cookies are made with smooth natural peanut butter, a keto sugar replacement that needs to be powdered and one egg. These are all the ingredients you need to make some sugar-free peanut butter cookies that are also paleo friendly.
You can add a fourth ingredient to bring these peanut butter cookies to the next level: unsweetened dark chocolate chips. Everyone will love these easy keto peanut butter cookies.
How to make keto peanut butter cookies?
The instructions for this recipe are pretty easy for this recipe. Here’s all you have to do:
- Process the keto sugar replacement into a coffee grinder or a Nutribullet until it turns into a powder. If you have powdered sweetener in your pantry skip this step.
- Combine well all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Using a spoon scoop out the dough and make 1-inch bowls. Place them on a lined baking sheet with parchment paper. Use a fork to create that crisscross shape on top of each cookie.
- Bake them for about 10-12 minutes or until they look done on top and start to smell incredibly delicious.
These keto cookies are ready in 10 minutes and are super soft and chewy. It’s one of the quickest keto desserts you can make.
If you like sugar-free desserts as I do, I bet you’ll love my delicious keto brownies recipe that’s ready in 20 minutes.
I love these peanut butter cookies because they are extremely easy to make and they don’t fall apart while remaining soft on the inside.
A few tips
- Let the keto cookies cool down for at least 15 minutes before serving as they are very crumbly straight out of the oven.
- If after combing all the 3 ingredients for the keto peanut butter cookies the dough looks too sticky refrigerate for 10 minutes before rolling it into delicious cookies.
- Make sure that the cookies don’t touch because they slightly spread when cooking.
- Don’t try to add any kind of flour, because these are flourless cookies that need only 3 ingredients.
- You can substitute the peanut butter with any unsweetened nut butter such as almond butter or cashew butter.
What sweetener to use for the keto peanut butter cookies?
You’ll need to use a powdered sweetener. I love to use Swerve confectioners low carb, keto sweetener and blend in a food processor until it looks like a powder.
You can use monk fruit sweetener too but the keto cookies will be sweeter as this sweetener has
Don’t use STEVIA when baking because it makes the cookies bitter.
Granulated sugar is ok to use too be the texture will be different as you’ll feel all the granules when chewing.
How many carbs are in keto peanut butter cookies?
Each of these sugar-free delicious peanut butter cookies has 3g net carbs. This is a fantastic treat to have on a ketogenic diet.
I feel extremely satisfied with eating only one peanut butter cookie. If I feel like it I’ll have another one with coffee or tea.
Easy 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies - Low Carb & Sugar-Free
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or with a silicone baking mat and set aside.
- Using a coffee grinder, turn the sweetener into powder.
- In a large bowl combine the peanut butter, the sweetener, and egg until all incorporated.
- Using your hands roll the dough into 1 inch balls. Place each ball of keto cookie dough on the baking sheet. Gently press down on the top of each cookie, with a fork to make a small criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the tops look set. Let them cool down for at least 10 minutes before serving.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don't raise blood sugar.
Need Low Carb Basics?
Click the buttons below to buy low carb essentials.