These Keto No Bake Cookies are super easy to make, perfect for a low-carb treat, and need just 6 wholesome ingredients. Made with plenty of peanut butter, these gluten-free cookies require no baking or special skills.
I love these cookies because they are easy to whip up and satisfy my sweet tooth instantly while being super nutritious. Their texture is fudgy, chewy, but also crunchy due to the unsweetened coconut flakes I love to add.
There are two versions of these keto no-bake cookies: classic peanut butter and chocolate peanut butter cookies. If you love peanut butter, then you’ll enjoy both. Otherwise, I suggest making the chocolate version because the cocoa powder covers the peanut butter taste.
I am pretty sure you had the classic oatmeal no-bake cookies while growing up.
Do you have a favorite keto cookies recipe? I perfected these chocolate chip cookies and you can find the recipe on my blog. Also, these flourless cookies are divine!
For the holidays you can try my Snickerdoodle cookies recipe or keto sugar cookies!
Ingredients for Keto No Bake Cookies with Peanut Butter
To make these cookies, you’ll need to gather a few ingredients. A few notes on the ingredients:
- creamy peanut butter – Alternatively, you can use almond butter or cashew butter for a more subtle taste.
- vanilla extract
- cocoa powder
- coconut flakes – If you prefer a smoother texture, replace the coconut flakes with almond flour.
- 2 tbsp butter
- powdered erythritol – It’s important to use powdered sweetener. It will easily combine with the peanut butter. If you don’t have a powdered sweetener, use a dry small powerful blender, spice grinder, or Nutribulet to turn your sweetener into a fine powder.
- Unsweetened chocolate chips (optional)
How to Make No Bake Low Carb Cookies
So, how easy it is to make these no-bake cookies with peanut butter? It’s easier than you think as they need less than 10 minutes of prep.
- First, combine all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl. If you want classic no-bake cookies, omit the cocoa powder.
- Then, scoop the batter onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Use the back of a spoon to shape the cookies. I made around 30 cookies – so a lot of cookies to enjoy during the week!
- Freeze for about 20-30 minutes and enjoy!
You can store the leftover no bake cookies into the freezer for up to 6 months in a sealed bag.
Other No bake Desserts You’ll Love
- Low Carb No-Bake Cheesecake for One – 5 Minute Keto Dessert
- Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
- Simple Chocolate Keto Chia Seed Pudding
5 Minute No Bake Keto Cookies – 2 Ways and Just 2g Carbs
- 1 1/3 cups creamy peanut butter room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 2-3 tbsp powdered sweetener
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, vanilla extract, powdered erythritol, melted butter, coconut flakes. Stir until well combined.
- To make chocolate keto no-bake cookies add the unsweetened cocoa powder to the peanut butter cookies mixture.
- Drop spoonfuls of the batter onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Using the back of a spoon, gently shape into 2″ cookies.
- Transfer all the cookies to the freezer for about 20-30 minutes to set.
How do we calculate the nutrition info?
These nutrition facts listed are determined using nutrition information from the USDA Food Database. Our nutrition facts are accurate, but if you are using different products, please make your calculations. Net carb count is calculated by subtracting both fiber and sugar alcohols because they don’t raise blood sugar.
The full recipe is in the recipe card below. Readers that love this aslo made these recipes:
Can I use crunchy peanut butter in this recipe ?
Yes, you definitely can.